Hen7

A thread about NH2's progress

1,067 posts in this topic

And it's swat not SAS. The SAS has a lot more important stuff to deal with. Thats why swat get all the shitty jobs.

What does it say? I'm guessing it's a coincidence it's easy to make things up when listening backwards, although maybe not...

I don't want to spoil anything for those who want to listen for it themselves but when I reversed it I heard

"I'm watching you". Please correct me if I'm wrong

If you take all the frames from the trailer, put them together in a grid and then rearrange the pixels you can make a picture of santa claus.

We were starting to think no-body would ever notice that the sound clip could be reversed.

You are saying a haunted hospital full of undeads and demoniac creatures is not something important?

And they look like Counter-Strike SAS...

CSS_SAS01_small.jpg

Because of the blue and the gas mask tongue.gif

Edit: lol how didn't I see this entire page after the SAS comments?

And it's swat not SAS. The SAS has a lot more important stuff to deal with. Thats why swat get all the shitty jobs.

Edited by ruanito

<br style="text-shadow: none;">If you take all the frames from the trailer, put them together in a grid and then rearrange the pixels you can make a picture of santa claus.<br style="text-shadow: none;"><br style="text-shadow: none;"><br style="text-shadow: none;">We were starting to think no-body would ever notice that the sound clip could be reversed.<br style="text-shadow: none;">
<br style="text-shadow: none;"><br style="text-shadow: none;">

I noticed it a while ago, but I didn't really think it was worth mentioning on the forums. I thought it was just coincidence that it sounded like that, although it WAS creepy as fuck.. :hideeyes: <br style="text-shadow: none;">

What's with all the fail HTML tags?

What does it say? I'm guessing it's a coincidence it's easy to make things up when listening backwards, although maybe not...

I don't want to spoil anything for those who want to listen for it themselves but when I reversed it I heard

"I'm watching you". Please correct me if I'm wrong

hum i reverse it and i think it's true but i don't know really

I was wondering - Is there gonna be a multiplayer mode in NH2 of 2 - 3 persons? I know there might not be one, But it could be pretty cool play together with a friend. Maybe there could be made a little scary house of some different rooms for multiplayer. just a thought :rolleyes:

I was wondering - Is there gonna be a multiplayer mode in NH2 of 2 - 3 persons? I know there might not be one, But it could be pretty cool play together with a friend. Maybe there could be made a little scary hour of some different rooms for multiplayer. just a thought rolleyes.gif

Wow! That would be cool!

Multiplayer is weird, horror works so much better alone.

(Hen, this topic was locked, I think I accidentally hit the lil pad lock however you may have closed it intentionally if so, er I reopened it because I thought it was me lock it back up.)