Hen7

A thread about NH2's progress

1,067 posts in this topic

If everything is done, excepting the coding part, how likely is the case, that the mod will be released this month?

Will people stop making me a scapegoat. :<

I'm literally at the point where it's just fixing minor bugs. I'm not the only team member with work to do.

If everything is done, excepting to fix minor bugs, how likely...just kidding. ;)

But seriously, everything seems to come to an end now, so it would be nice to get an estimate for a release.

Wasn't my intention, sorry! I just wanted to know, when everything will be done...

If everything is done, excepting the coding part, how likely is the case, that the mod will be released this month?

I'm literally at the point where it's just fixing minor bugs. I'm not the only team member with work to do.

Indeed, eXeC is not the only person with work to do, I never said he was. (he's almost done btw)

@Joe, I hate giving dates, usually it ends up disappointing BUT I THINK it will be done and ready in around 1 week, depends on how fast the beta testers are planning to be. again, don't take this as a solid fact.

I don't take it as a solid fact. I just wanted an estimate and you gave me one.

So, thank you! :)

An estimate date just gives me a better imagination about the current project status.

I don't take it as a solid fact. I just wanted an estimate and you gave me one.

So, thank you! :)

An estimate date just gives me a better imagination about the current project status.

Current project status is pretty much done. ;)

I THINK it will be done and ready in around 1 week, depends on how fast the beta testers are planning to be.

Damn, lazy beta testers.

EDIT: hint hint

it better be done soon. Or I will blow up the fucking world.

Good news everywhere!

Just some models to finish NH2 AND I decided to not leave the forums after it's release! Ijust wanted to live because of that conflicts and Hen saying he wanted to ban me... But now that ilyas and Mahblack are gone, I think things are better now biggrin.gif

And it is at this conjecture that I, the sole on-team modeller, would like to announce that I am fleeing to Germany to live as a hermit, stick-wielding luddite!

Good news everywhere!

Just some models to finish NH2 AND I decided to not live the forums after it's release! Ijust wanted to live because of that conflicts and Hen saying he wanted to ban me... But now that ilyas and Mahblack are gone, I think things are better now :D

Are you sure anyone care's. And it's leave. I use to live in Mexico and I had better English And Mahblack wasn't that bad. Arrogant.

Code is now 100% done.

Only a couple of models to finish off and the final beta test.

biggrin.gif

nice!! cant wait to play it!

Good news everywhere!

Just some models to finish NH2 AND I decided to not live the forums after it's release! Ijust wanted to live because of that conflicts and Hen saying he wanted to ban me... But now that ilyas and Mahblack are gone, I think things are better now biggrin.gif

Are you sure anyone care's. And it's leave. I use to live in Mexico and I had better English And Mahblack wasn't that bad. Arrogant.

1-It was an attention grammar error, I know it's "leave"

edit: i fixed it ;)

2-I'm not saying I didn't like them, I'm saying when they were here things looked like... "tense"? If there's a better word for it tell me smile.gif

Edited by ruanito 2.0

Good news everywhere!

Just some models to finish NH2 AND I decided to not live the forums after it's release! Ijust wanted to live because of that conflicts and Hen saying he wanted to ban me... But now that ilyas and Mahblack are gone, I think things are better now biggrin.gif

2-I'm not saying I didn't like them, I'm saying when they were here things looked like... "tense"? If there's a better word for it tell me smile.gif

Yeah, try tension.

always taking the shortcuts of words.

Lazy ass.

Good news everywhere!

Yeah, try tension.

always taking the shortcuts of words.

Lazy ass.

Logic, don't flame -.- . He was just mentioning that he was probably leaving. And he's right - Mahblack messed pretty much with people, so i understand that he says, that things has gone better after he has been banned.

If I had the ability to, I think I'd go through most of this thread and delete every post that is offtopic. I think we'd get it down to 5 pages, instead of 40.

If I had the ability to, I think I'd go through most of this thread and delete every post that is offtopic. I think we'd get it down to 5 pages, instead of 40.

Good call, and btw, wouldn't it be better if only administrators, modellers, corders, ect (Team of the NH2) were allowed to write on it? It would avoid alot of off-topic stuff. But in the other hand, the mod is finished soon, so there might not be anything to write here.

Good to hear that the mod is almost finished :D! Looking forward to it :). Not until very recently have I felt how it is to be in a mod myself. The thing is that it's a whole lot of work, making sure that the players will enjoy everything and that the mod will be different from all others. It's a full time job ;). In case someone was wondering I'm on the "portal: awakening" team, we're on moddb. Anyway Good luck guys this mod will be awesome, I'm sure of it!

No flame wars please guys, a lot of new people will probably join this forum soon after NH2 is released so lets keep it clean so they'll have a nice welcome.

Also, Mahblack was pretty awesome, I like him.

Yes, that Mahblack fellow certainly was tenacious, if nothing else. Yet, let us not worry ourselves with nostalgia, as the release of the fabled Nightmare House 2 impends. Indeed, its completion shall silence even the most effervescent among us - the mindless release zombies, the doubters, and even the trolls. Let us remember that this is a time of infinitesimally brief darkness - and that it, too, shall pass, to be relegated to a distant corner of memory, to be outshone utterly and completely by the marvel our lord and savior Hen is sure to - nay - has promised to bestow upon his faithful followers.