Hen7

A thread about NH2's progress

1,067 posts in this topic

Go to the Blogs tap. On the top right corner there is an RSS Feed button. You usually have any kind of Feed Reader. Mozilla Firefox, Explorer and there's also a Gadget in both Windows 7 and Vista. You wont get a sound, and there's nothing that pops up (I don't know, perhaps it's only me).

Wow people on MODDB are bitching like I owe them something.

announce it here first, then 2 weeks later tell ModDB.

This is the only thing Under Development in wecreatestuff.com . So now I expect a lot of updates and changes and maybe some news from NH2. I can't wait for this mod any longer! I'm going to have a heart attack! *Has a heart Attack*

RAR > Zip.

RAR can be opened on Mac, Linux and Windows. RAR is my favourite kind of archive. If you don't know how to open a RAR you shouldn't be using a computer.

Additionally:

The most recent beta when not compressed is exactly 700mb.

When compressed it's exactly 300mb

well i guess you just need to have a little more patience like everybody else biggrin.gif just kidding

The "Cannot wait much longer!" thing was just a little joke. My Dad wants to play this game too. Hes hoping to play it up in ClearLake. Hes working up there, living in a house that someone from a church said he could stay at. Hes staying up there for 2 weeks. I think... So, are HOPEING... Just... hoping :) to release somewhere IN those two weeks? The NH2 Status report is making it sound like that. .Nervous. --->unsure.gif<--- .Nervous.

well i guess you just need to have a little more patience like everybody else biggrin.gif just kidding

The "Cannot wait much longer!" thing was just a little joke. My Dad wants to play this game too. Hes hoping to play it up in ClearLake. Hes working up there, living in a house that someone from a church said he could stay at. Hes staying up there for 2 weeks. I think... So, are HOPEING... Just... hoping smile.gif to release somewhere IN those two weeks? The NH2 Status report is making it sound like that. .Nervous. --->unsure.gif<--- .Nervous.

I love going there, used to have a vacation house there too.

I bet NH2, no... wait, I KNOW NH2 will be the bestest mod yet! (In my little brain world.smile.gif ) Its weird. In the Teasers and Trailers and the Very Old Trailer, it looks like you are in a prison and a hospital. A hoston? Or a Prisital?

I bet NH2, no... wait, I KNOW NH2 will be the bestest mod yet! (In my little brain world.smile.gif ) Its weird. In the Teasers and Trailers and the Very Old Trailer, it looks like you are in a prison and a hospital. A hoston? Or a Prisital?

Until Black Mesa decides to come out :P

Until Black Mesa decides to come out tongue.gif

Who knows? Maybe NH2 is better, maybe not...

And what is this thread for, now that wh have NH2 Status? Just asking...

Until Black Mesa decides to come out tongue.gif

Who knows? Maybe NH2 is better, maybe not...

And what is this thread for, now that wh have NH2 Status? Just asking...

This one, we can post on and ask some questions. On the NH2 Status Thread, we cannot post and ask questions. If I were Hen and NH2 was finally released, then I'd remove this thread. (If it is even possible)