Hen7

A thread about NH2's progress

1,067 posts in this topic

Yes you are. Check the credits at the end of the mod. ;)

Beta testing really isn't that fun, if I were you I'd just wait for the final thing.

I agree. If you're one of the exited testers, and there suddenly turn out some major bugs, which spoils the chapter, it will most likely be disappointed. And then perhaps, you've got to try another time, to see if there's other bugs and when you finally get to play the final, It won't really be the same :) It's actually a kind of a spoiler

Do you think it's a good idea to try to get the guys at Rock Paper Shotgun to review NH2? I think they also do mod news.

Hen makes the rest of the team look lazy. That's not even an exageration.

Anyway, if you want to suggest NH2 to RPS then be my guest, it would give NH2 some more publicity.

Do you think it's a good idea to try to get the guys at Rock Paper Shotgun to review NH2? I think they also do mod news.

They can if they want, I was looking on rock, paper, shotgun news once and I saw a mod called Team-Portress.

OMG OMG. *jump like a little girl* It is near, near! I can't wait!

Shut up, and get out of my damn lawn! *shoots shotgun* :P

BTW do you hate people who use the "tongue.gif " in their post? Or you just hate me?

Hey guys, I'm back!

I was so happy to see the new thread about NH2. This sounds great, if I may ask, who were the beta testers?

Well, I think it's smarter to ask this here.

OMG OMG. *jump like a little girl* It is near, near! I can't wait!

Shut up, and get out of my damn lawn! *shoots shotgun* :P

BTW do you hate people who use the "tongue.gif " in their post? Or you just hate me?

I just hate you.

I dont actually know the beta testers, I believe they are mostly friends of Hen. The team beta tests too. So there wasn't anyone from here afaik.

Either way, we'll release as soon as it's 100% finished.

The plan for the release is to get the mod fully working etc. and then release it. Then a few weeks/months later we'll re-release but with developer commentary and any bugfixes. We'll probably release a lot of making-of stuff too. No guarantees for anything though.

Beta testers were Exec, Tigerboy, Koolfox, Guessmyname, Shaolindave, who are all team members, as long with them there were Ido, Neatnit, FullMetalBoy, my brother, and 4 more friends of mine, kinda.

Good to hear that it's almost released! I just wanted to say that I appreciate the work of the entire team for this :) I'm really looking forward to playing this... and having to change pants a couple of times...

Good luck guys!

i cant wait!!!!

*shits his pants*

awww crap i was going to use that pants!!!

I Cannot either. smile.gif *Explodes* Whoo! I taste like chicken!

Also, NH2 Is my first bestest mod yet. Even knowing I havn't played it yet. My first bestest GAME yet is Portal2.

Its like NH2 is even bigger than HL2. That would be funny but super cool! Also, the Welcome to Never Lose Hope Hospital Teaser looks like there is just a bunch of zombies you kill. But I bet its not! Of course, you'll be killing zombies, but you'll also be eperiencing freaky things and jump a little bit! I hope NH2 is just as scary as Afraid of Monsters: Directors Cut. That game was [email protected]!!! happy.gif

The game had SOOO much fast running zombies! Acculty, every zombie WAS a running one! I wonder what the fastzombies will look like in NH2. Anyways, I'm looking forward to this mod. smile.gif

What did you expect, headcrab zombies? A mod as professional as this is not going to touch those :P

Dont hold us to it but we're looking at finishing today and hopefully releasing tomorrow. We'll see

AHHH I'M SHITTING BRICKS.

Edit: NEW SITE OH MY GOD I'M SHITTING HTML CODES

Fuck yeah!

Btw awesome website design guys.

Edit:

And Hen, I'm curious, did you use the idea of flashbacks that some of us gave you and the "Ideas Needed" thread? Because I read the info on the site and I understood something like it.