Hen7

A thread about NH2's progress

1,067 posts in this topic

smile.gif My dad is finally home from Clearlake, but going back tomorrow. dry.gif

He is staying there one last time for one week. I hope NH2 is released during that week. Also, I'm going to link my dad the original Nightmare House(Mappack Version). He thinks he might need to play it when he comes back to our house in Merced, but he has a mic, I can talk to him on steam chat on how to install The Nightmare House Mappack. I betcha he'll like it for 1 dollar! ^_^ Anyways, are there secrets in NH2(I bet you'd anwser: Play to find out. :( )? Yawn, I'm getting tired. So, ya, see you all later. Green_Colorz_PDT_50.gif I'm So... Tired... zzzz....

Dont bother with NH1. NH2 will contain a remake of NH1 as the "Prologue". So just wait for NH2 and make him play that from the beginning.

Dont bother with NH1. NH2 will contain a remake of NH1 as the "Prologue". So just wait for NH2 and make him play that from the beginning.

Thanks for the info, and when the hell Hen going to wake up? I'm excited as hell!

Hen was pronounced dead at 3am this morning.

It seems he was killed in the night by insect-sized kitten.

That god damn kitten!

Nope, I had a dream where I find a insect-sized kitten.

BTW, maps are compiling with "final settings" right now.

Nope, I had a dream where I find a insect-sized kitten.
Did that dream, or 'nightmare' if you will, take place inside a house? Would you say that that house was the house of the nightmare, or in other words, the nightmare house?

::'

Edit: oh... that forum glitch again... :/

i'm very exited about nh2 coming so soon!!!! im a bit hyperactive and i wanna thank you guys very much for this :D

Haha 33 users on the forums, it's been a long time since we had so many, you guys really wants NH2 ain't you?

Haha 33 users on the forums, it's been a long time since we had so many, you guys really wants NH2 ain't you?

2 words:

fuck

yeah

Final maps are being compiled, all the fixes are done. Installer is pretty much done.

We just have to wait for final compiles, package the installer and upload. To all those unregisted users we can see on the forum, be patient. It'll be out later today.

May I say, FUCK YEAH!

Sorry for stealing your line CHEEZBUGGAH.

Final maps are being compiled, all the fixes are done. Installer is pretty much done.

We just have to wait for final compiles, package the installer and upload. To all those unregisted users we can see on the forum, be patient. It'll be out later today.

May I say, FUCK YEAH!

So for stealing your line CHEEZBUGGAH.

i don't mind, IM TOO DAMN EXCITED!

*shakes so much he falls out of his chair*

Okay all the maps are fully compiled, I'm gonna make a quick run-through just to see everything is good to go.

BRB

Okay all the maps are fully compiled, I'm gonna make a quick run-through just to see everything is good to go.

BRB

What do you mean a "run-through"? You mean like a "noclip" run-through or speed playing the game?

BRB

What do you mean a "run-through"? You mean like a "noclip" run-through or speed playing the game?

Speed run.

BRB

Speed run.

Good luck. I sure hope you won't find any glitches.

We've found pretty much EVERY bug and flaw in the game we can find and fixed it already. I doubt we'll find more. Truth be told most of the fixes we've done today have been spelling/grammar fixes and "it would be nice if" fixes.