Hen7

A thread about NH2's progress

1,067 posts in this topic

There is a chanse to see NH2 on some tv chanael? and why I ask this.. becuse there a many open sources and mods that I watch on TV chanaels (like WoP, Nexuiz, the ship.. of Source engine)

There is a chanse to see NH2 on some tv chanael? and why I ask this.. becuse there a many open sources and mods that I watch on TV chanaels (like WoP, Nexuiz, the ship.. of Source engine)

i have never seen any on tv channels

Ohh.. realy, they have a video in YouTube? if yes give me a link please.. I need to my YouTube chanael(on the favorits).. I like this stuff!

Hen(another question)i just want to know Is the girl/ghost's npc/entity a citizen(because of the movements in the Remake)?

Assuming she bought the house legally, then I believe she is a citizen of the country she's in.

Assuming she bought the house legally, then I believe she is a citizen of the country she's in.

Oh har har, if I were admin I'd give a 5 minute ban the next time you log in.

Can you add a little girl kid like in BioShock? I'd like it if it looked like the little girl in BioShock 2.

well there is already a girl,but im afraid it's more like a Teenager

I have an idea that would be really good!

You can make a zombine replacement and make it like those military people in the nightmare house 2 official trailer like a zombie!

The game will but fun though. DON'T DIE ON THIS!

May have some questions:

1. Will you agree with the idea I had?

2. What day will the game be released? I know you said its releasing this month, but do you know WHAT DAY?

Last one: 3. Is the place in a hospital AND prison? It really looks like that in the normal nh2 trailer and the official nh2 trailer.

You can make a zombine replacement and make it like those military people in the nightmare house 2 official trailer like a zombie!

May have some questions:

2. What day will the game be released? I know you said its releasing this month, but do you know WHAT DAY?

Last one: 3. Is the place in a hospital AND prison? It really looks like that in the normal nh2 trailer and the official nh2 trailer.

1. You'll have to find out.

2. I don't know, and I doubt it will be this month, It's not up to me, I'm not the only one working on the mod, there are other team members that still have work to do. let's say that gameplay and mapping wise the game is pretty much complete.

3. To be honest no idea, I guess it's both, every chapter looks very different in NH2, I'm just trying to variety it as much as I can.

May have some questions:

2. I don't know, and I doubt it will be this month, It's not up to me, I'm not the only one working on the mod, there are other team members that still have work to do. let's say that gameplay and mapping wise the game is pretty much complete.

3. To be honest no idea, I guess it's both, every chapter looks very different in NH2, I'm just trying to variety it as much as I can.

at some places i thot it was Nova Prospekt

May have some questions:

HAHA! You made me laugh when you said Nova Prospekt!

May have some questions:

i dont get why is this funny

May have some questions:

i laugh at the fact that there is a really long quote chain that is way off topic

i am just wondering how much programing, mapping, voice acting and other stuff percentage is done like hen showed before when making this topic

i like numbers not spoilers. :)

May have some questions:

i laugh at the fact that there is a really long quote chain that is way off topic

i am just wondering how much programing, mapping, voice acting and other stuff percentage is done like hen showed before when making this topic

i like numbers not spoilers. :)

I just don't want to end this epic chain of off topicness.

Its epic

and off topic

therefore

Its awesome.

/b/ shit wait, wrong website.