Hen7

A thread about NH2's progress

1,067 posts in this topic

I'm having problems with the part where

you fight to destroy the Core, I disabled the force field and pressed that lever near the crates thing. what should I do now?

There are wooden support beams holding the core, break them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED

Like this one?

JK smile.

Edited by Xypher

you fight to destroy the Core, I disabled the force field and pressed that lever near the crates thing. what should I do now?

Like this one?

JK smile.

Apparently Embed doesn't work.

Hahah the reaction made me laugh well

(Embedding in this forum's editor is quite odd - you have to click on "insert media" and then just paste the video link. No actual code in here. )

Like this one?

JK smile.

Apparently Embed doesn't work.

Hahah the reaction made me laugh well

(Embedding in this forum's editor is quite odd - you have to click on "insert media" and then just paste the video link. No actual code in here. )

Thanks. Fixed.

Out of the 20 easter eggs I only know 8-9 of them. Good luck finding them, it'll take real detective skills to get them all.

I know of at least one for definite (because I snuck it in; take a good look at the Doctor/Surgeon nametags) and three others that Hen told me about. That's off the top of my head.

I was in the middle of making a walkthrough video for NH2, but went on vacation, should I continue if when I come back there already is one?

And to anyone who is going to play through for the first time, wear headphones, its a lot more scary.

Also, is there a definite amount of eastereggs or is it 20?

There's a video of a guy playing the nh2 ending in gmod. Funny thing is he played the wrong ending. And the mod is broken in gmod. NH2 is too complex for gmod to handle.

I hated when people played NH1 and NHR in GMod, using all the weapons and removing random stuff. Where's the scaryness in that? Now they're gonna do it with NH2?! Great.

Hey.. I just finished it.. And I just wanted to say... Thank you... This was sooo worth the wait! I cannot explain how much I love the events, the story the ending! Just to think about how much work you guys spent on this makes me feel so tiny... Awesome work y'all. You all deserve a cookie!

Hey.. I just finished it.. And I just wanted to say... Thank you... This was sooo worth the wait! I cannot explain how much I love the events, the story the ending! Just to think about how much work you guys spent on this makes me feel so tiny... Awesome work y'all. You all deserve a cookie!

Here's a whole stack:

Cookie%20Stack.jpg

I agree.

Here's a whole stack:

Cookie%20Stack.jpg

I agree.

Thumbs up for cookies!

Found an easter egg.

Remember the old girl's model where you could see her err... upper female parts? Well now theres a bra drawn in paint where there's "You sick fuck!" written on it.

Found an easter egg.

Remember the old girl's model where you could see her err... upper female parts? Well now theres a bra drawn in paint where there's "You sick fuck!" written on it.

oh, my god, gibbe old model.

Sorry for the double post, but I've found an easter egg.

nh2c20000.jpg Nothing big, but hey it's something. You'll find it in the elevator shaft after the elevator falls.

Found an easter egg.

Ha! Thats really funny! ^_^

Found an easter egg.

Ha! Thats really funny! happy.gif

If anyone cares I made a video series showcasing my first time playing through the game. Heres a link to the first,