Hen7

A thread about NH2's progress

1,067 posts in this topic

One more, on one of the tunnel with SWAT, he will said "These day playing doom finally pay off."

And in game file.

"I am already dead before nightmare house 3 has being though of, so fuck you!"

One more, on one of the tunnel with SWAT, he will said "These day playing doom finally pay off."

And in game file.

"I am already dead before nightmare house 3 has being though of, so fuck you!"

what

Hi, I have been waiting for the release of NH2, but then I realized I am a wuss :( It looks awesome and I want to play but I don't want to get scared by being surprised by something during the gameplay. Can someone give me a motivation to play this? :P

Hi, I have been waiting for the release of NH2, but then I realized I am a wuss :( It looks awesome and I want to play but I don't want to get scared by being surprised by something during the gameplay. Can someone give me a motivation to play this? :P

The idea is to get scared. It's a horror game. If you don't want to get scared, why do you want Nightmare House 2?

Play it with friends. Seriously, it can be a fun activity going through the whole game with a few friends next to you. Let mt just remind ya, Nightmare House 2 isn't about cheap jump scares. There's a lot to explore once you get used to the freakish atmosphere.

Play it with friends. Seriously, it can be a fun activity going through the whole game with a few friends next to you. Let mt just remind ya, Nightmare House 2 isn't about cheap jump scares. There's a lot to explore once you get used to the freakish atmosphere.

Indeed, a friend of mine was too afraid to play the game, but we played together at the same time with Skype voice chat, it was rather amusing though :P

Try that out, or play with one of your friends.

The idea is to get scared. It's a horror game. If you don't want to get scared, why do you want Nightmare House 2?

This isn't the idea you idiot, the idea is to have fun, and NH2 does that perfectly. even if you get scared easily, you might even have more fun!

The idea of video games is almost never to scare people, do you think when Hen made NH2 he only thought of scaring? By plaing NH2, you can see not, there is a story, and quite impressive writing too.

Indeed, a friend of mine was too afraid to play the game, but we played together at the same time with Skype voice chat, it was rather amusing though :P

This isn't the idea you idiot, the idea is to have fun, and NH2 does that perfectly. even if you get scared easily, you might even have more fun!

The idea of video games is almost never to scare people, do you think when Hen made NH2 he only thought of scaring? By plaing NH2, you can see not, there is a story, and quite impressive writing too.

I didn't got scared easily... maybe because I kept saying the girl was retarded... maybe...

I think I meant the idea is to have fun being scared. or not

I didn't got scared easily... maybe because I kept saying the girl was retarded... maybe...

I think I meant the idea is to have fun being scared. or not

I didn't mean YOU got scared, I meant that if he gets scared, he'll have more fun. So he should stop being scared from playing the game and play it :D

I'm pretty sure the horror is what's supposed to be fun. Getting scared is pretty much what the original idea was, it just turned into a little bonus story with it, and we all know this, think of how old that map pack was. So I disagree, playing a horror mod for everything but the scary shit is pretty fucking pointless.

Indeed. My friend had a Let's Play Penumbra Black Plague Together, and everyone who played was on Ventrillo, and... yeah, you know.

I played it 'till I reached chapter 3 with a friend talking to me on the mic while I could just type (my headphone broke :/), it didn't help much lol, but I think I'll get used to the atmosphere after some time, I'll continue playing the game tomorrow.