Hen7

A thread about NH2's progress

1,067 posts in this topic

off topic goes to the BS thread

on topic goes here

hen is it true that .eXeC killed himself?

no i saw him yesterday being Online in the forums

off topic goes to the BS thread

on topic goes here

hen is it true that .eXeC killed himself?

You just said yourself that off topic discussion isn't for any thread except the BS thread, yet you also posted completely off topic.

I think I'm going to start using the 'warning' system for spam (the little meter under your avatars) hopefully that way people will stop.

OFF TOPIC(the reason why i post the OFF TOPIC part here is because there is no use to start another topic) :(to Ethan795)is somebody actually using the WARNING system and did somebody got Banned?

ON TOPIC1:Hen,how is the NH2's progress?

ON TOPIC2:because you said something about the release date what does Q1 stands for?(if that means something in common with the release date)

In NH:R, whats with the third chapter: Nightmare House 2 (Coming Soon).

I launch it, nothing happens. Just turns off the music.

Then says this in the console: execing chapter3.cfg

CModelLoader::Map_IsValid: No such map 'mad_cell1'

map load failed: mad_cell1 not found or invalid.

:because you said something about the release date what does Q1 stands for?(if that means something in common with the release date)

Q1. January is 1, Febuary is 2, and so on in order.

No. Q stands for Quarter. The year divides into 4. Q1 is the first 3 months of the year.

OFF TOPIC(the reason why i post the OFF TOPIC part here is because there is no use to start another topic) :(to Ethan795)is somebody actually using the WARNING system and did somebody got Banned?

ON TOPIC2:because you said something about the release date what does Q1 stands for?(if that means something in common with the release date)

No one has ever been banned for anything other than being a bot (or in one case, intimidating one) as far as I'm aware.

As for NH2's progress, that question is being thrown around so much here - this thread is where any progress deemed worthy of posting will be posted, so if there's nothing here there's nothing to be said.

Oh and as for Q1, what Neat said is correct.

No one has ever been banned for anything other than being a bot (or in one case, intimidating one) as far as I'm aware.

As for NH2's progress, that question is being thrown around so much here - this thread is where any progress deemed worthy of posting will be posted, so if there's nothing here there's nothing to be said.

Oh and as for Q1, what Neat said is correct.

I wasn't saying what the Q ment. I was saying what the 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 ment.

It tries to load NH2 (mad_cell1 WAS the first map in NH2, it's another map by now though)

Stuff I'm doing right now - adding the AWESOME soundtrack Aidin Ashoori (http://www.aidinashoori.com) is making for NH2. You can actually hear some of the NH2 music on his site.

It tries to load NH2 (mad_cell1 WAS the first map in NH2, it's another map by now though)

Stuff I'm doing right now - adding the AWESOME soundtrack Aidin Ashoori (http://www.aidinashoori.com) is making for NH2. You can actually hear some of the NH2 music on his site.

you are using Rotten Air?Very good choice Hen.

Hey, I have HL2 and HL2 Ep one but and CSS can i play? and also can this be multi-player my friend and me want to play it together...

Its a singleplayer game, changing it to multiplayer would probly make the release date Q3 or Q2.

Hey, I have HL2 and HL2 Ep one but and CSS can i play? and also can this be multi-player my friend and me want to play it together...

Its a singleplayer game, changing it to multiplayer would probly make the release date Q3 or Q2.

it's a mod.if Hen makes a game he will need a whole company

I'm sure I remember reading here about someone playing it multiplayer, although it was never intended to be played that way I'm pretty certain someone had a way of doing it.

I'm sure I remember reading here about someone playing it multiplayer, although it was never intended to be played that way I'm pretty certain someone had a way of doing it.

i heard at some place(either WCS or YouTube) that you can play multiplayer through G-Mod.although i have NEVER seen any proof.

Only the ORIGINAL Nightmare House mappack can be played in Multiplayer in GMod. Other versions, as in the remake and NH2, will not work because they are full mods and not simple mappacks. Some serious 'hacking' will be needed to make those work.

i heard at some place(either WCS or YouTube) that you can play multiplayer through G-Mod.although i have NEVER seen any proof.

I played it in GMod its really cool but the only thing that ruined nightmare house 1 in gmod was that we just noclip through the whole game lol

i wonder after Hen makes Nightmare House 2 will he make a Nightmare House 3:The Return(which was suppose to be on NH2)

i will make dream house for tcs then

1whats tcs?

2.if i had skillz i would make a NH mod for Half Life 1.of course it the story would be the same as NH2 when Hen release it

i will make dream house for tcs then

1whats tcs?

2.if i had skillz i would make a NH mod for Half Life 1.of course it the story would be the same as NH2 when Hen release it

1. This is TCS. They are the enemy (this was all part of an April Fools joke don't take this seriously).

2. That would be stealing.