D3N1ZFTW

WCS Homepage make-over

21 posts in this topic

It looks WAY too messy and, honestly, crappy to me.

The one thing that I think that could be changed would be the blog because when you click on it the whole entire layout changes unlike between the homepage and forums where they have basicly the same look and have a bar at the top.

The one thing that I think that could be changed would be the blog because when you click on it the whole entire layout changes unlike between the homepage and forums where they have basicly the same look and have a bar at the top.

I agree. Dw tho, once we wrap up some projects it will be done.

Man, I remember that page. Back when I was just a wee lurker. HOOO BOY.

But no, the homepage is just fine.

And actually, don't be offended... Actually, do be offended because offense gets a point accross, but don't go about posting MS Paint pictures, unless the situation specifically provides. Truthfully, it's "noobish".

Hooo boy, this place has changed...

It may be a mess but that is not because it is made in paint. Any graphics program can be used to make good pictures but with some it is easier than others. The main big point was that something that does not need to be changed should not be changed. As had been said before, "If it ain't broken, don't fix it."

That is usually true penis, but sometimes something that works desperately needs improvements.

This isn't one of those cases though.

And the mock-up was just crap. It didn't make any sense and was generally ugly. So what if it was done in MS Paint? I've seen prettier things done in MS paint.

That is usually true penis, but sometimes something that works desperately needs improvements.

And the mock-up was just crap. It didn't make any sense and was generally ugly. So what if it was done in MS Paint? I've seen prettier things done in MS paint.

I don't know if you misread me but I said "It may be a mess but that is not because it is made in paint." as in it's not paint's fault that it was bad, many good pieces of art, commonly pixel art is made in low tech programs such as paint, not that it makes them look bad.

I don't know if you misread me but I said "It may be a mess but that is not because it is made in paint." as in it's not paint's fault that it was bad, many good pieces of art, commonly pixel art is made in low tech programs such as paint, not that it makes them look bad.

I was referring to this part:
As had been said before, "If it ain't broken, don't fix it."
The rest was just agreeing with you :P

Well I took the html file for the wcs homepage and the wcs blog and I am in the middle of meshing them together to form a more pretty blog. So I'm gonna replace the wcs blog client side, yay.