VerdeFlash

The Official BS Thread #3

1,609 posts in this topic

I hate that list. People should be judged by the quality of their posts and not by their title.

Took me a while to realize what list you were talking about.

The reason I made that list at first was because I wanted people to feel welcomed into our small community and for them to know who's who.

Just bought Stalker:SHoC, hopefully I made a good purchase. Everybody says it's fantastic.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R looks like a really good game, I'm thinking about picking it up someday.

Just bought Stalker:SHoC, hopefully I made a good purchase. Everybody says it's fantastic.

I just started playing it again (again) a few days ago after I beat Call of Pripyat.

Before you even start I'd suggest you to pick up a mod called STALKER COMPLETE 2009, it makes the game A LOT prettier, A LOT less buggy, sounds, fixing, etc.

STALKER is an amazing game, it starts a bit slow, but gets awesome later on.

I just started playing it again (again) a few days ago after I beat Call of Pripyat.

Before you even start I'd suggest you to pick up a mod called STALKER COMPLETE 2009, it makes the game A LOT prettier, A LOT less buggy, sounds, fixing, etc.

STALKER is an amazing game, it starts a bit slow, but gets awesome later on.

Yeah, the beginning was boring, but when I got past the military guarding that bridge, it got really fun.

Wait until you'll get normal weapons and armor. and again, I'd suggest you to play the game with STALKER COMPLETE 2009 in case you're not.

Ever wonder why my avatar has a unicycle in it? Because I freaking love to unicycle. I just bought a new one called a giraffe unicycle, which is a tall one. Here's some pics.

DSC02979.jpg

And here's all of my unicycles:

DSC02987.jpg

I already have World of Goo and Gish, and I feel bad for not paying very much on those things. Should I still buy? I would probably pay 5 to 10 dollars.

Nice neighbourhood, where is it?

Not a specific place of course.

Mission, Kansas, USA. Smackdab in the middle of the heartland.

P.S. It feels weird knowing that you guys know what I look like now. But then again, I do know what Ethan, Hen, and Ido look like...

I paid 5 dollars for the games, Lugaru is awesome, Aquaria is pretty neat and fun. Penumbra doesn't even run on my computer, and I already own World of goo, and Gish.

Just got steam and a free copy of Prtal from my friend. I get around 50 fps and it looks preety smile.gif . BTW got a new computer yesterday. and it's Windows 7 Green_Colorz_PDT_02.gif