VerdeFlash

The Official BS Thread #3

1,609 posts in this topic

I paid 5 dollars for the games, Lugaru is awesome, Aquaria is pretty neat and fun. Penumbra doesn't even run on my computer, and I already own World of goo, and Gish.

Overture isn't even that scary. You have a whole bunch of weapons and you can fight off anything. Get Black Plague, that's scary. The only weapon you get is an icepick.

I just bought a new one called a giraffe unicycle, which is a tall one. Here's some pics.

That looks awesome but crazy (how do you get on it to begin with?). Some friends of mine play unicycle hockey - it's so bizarre.

xkcd is too good. Alt text was "Three headstones down I had a phone call from my mom, it went from bad to worse"

Anyone read any other webcomics? I used to read Ctrl+Alt+Del, SMBC...a few others but I forgot them.. but just got tired of following them all. I only really read xkcd now.

I have Cyanide & Happiness showing up every day on my keyboard's RSS reader, and I can easily add other webcomics. But honestly I don't like xkcd that much.

I personally read XKCD, Surviving the World, and Buttersafe.

EDIT: Forgot the obvious ones, PvP and Penny Arcade.

I was answering this post:

I sometimes don't get the jokes in xkcd, but when I do I always enjoy it. Also, your keyboards RSS reader, wtf?

And the G19 is a waste.. I haven't heard very good things about it. If you look at the reviews section, the keyboard isn't that nice. The main flaw is the need to connect it to an outlet, and if that's not bad enough there's one of those huge black boxes that sometimes come in the middle of electric wires. The screen is bigger and in color, yes, but that's just about the only improvement from the G15, and the price is doubled. Plus I hear it's bigger, which is not good.

Oh, right, and you can pick the backlight color. Whoop-te-doo.