VerdeFlash

The Official BS Thread #3

1,609 posts in this topic

Saying 'I agree' in response isn't clever. It just proves that you have a serious lack of imagination brought on by a misplaced sense of self-righteousness. It makes you look like 5 years old who still think saying 'knickers' is hillarious, which probably isn't far from the truth.

Uncomfortable truth of the day: Slavery works, society is driven be inequality. Equality and freedom are crippling the economy. Fair trade is also a stupid idea.

Heh. Heh. You said knickers.

But in all seriousness, I'm about to go ride 100 miles on a bike. Since I want to be culturally sensitive, that's 161 km.

Saying 'I agree' in response isn't clever. It just proves that you have a serious lack of imagination brought on by a misplaced sense of self-righteousness. It makes you look like 5 years old who still think saying 'knickers' is hillarious, which probably isn't far from the truth.

Uncomfortable truth of the day: Slavery works, society is driven be inequality. Equality and freedom are crippling the economy. Fair trade is also a stupid idea.

I'd say this topic has gone off topic but then I looked at the thread:D

and equality freedom and fair trade are there to just sound good just like peace:O :/

peace sells... but who's buyin?

I don't really get that game, It's too boring. Care to explain?

The basic gist is don't criticize a game for stupid reasons. If you're signed in to Kongregate when you play it pulls your avatar and username and constantly posts mock 'comments' on screen that take shots at the games developer. I think this guy sums it up well...

I don't think the developer is trying to throw around jokes here. He's criticizing the audience for criticizing games in ridiculous ways. People bitch about how they have to pay Kreds (the 'currency' of Kongregate premium service) to play certain games, and rate it lower, because of the fact that even game developers have to eat. People rate games lower because it may appeal to girls and not guys, even though there are girl gamers among us. People rate games higher because of sex appeal, isn't that kind of perverted? People rate games lower because its too difficult, why can't they just suck it up? People rate games lower because it's a "clone" or "just another tds". I think people should just stop complaining and enjoy the freeware that other people are putting out for the public to play

Hi

Is it possible to bump or spam on a BS Thread?

also, OZ, can I be in ur list? I would like to be in there smile.gif you can call me the NOOBor whatever you want, but somehow related to me smile.gif

BTW 2 what do you guys think I am?

PS: I love emoticons

Hi

also, OZ, can I be in ur list? I would like to be in there smile.gif you can call me the NOOBor whatever you want, but somehow related to me smile.gif

Woooo I'm famous :D

Sure thing

Edit:

Ruanito: Lolololz you N00BZ can't beat me!!!

Just came back from a LAN party, and it was fun. We played some L4D2, BC2, CoD4 (not me, I was playing BF2), and DEFCON. After that we just played other games by ourselves. I and some friends played Fallout 3 and other people played Trackmania and GRID.

Defcon? :o

Did not expect to see that in that list.

Hi

Woooo I'm famous biggrin.gif

Sure thing

Edit:

Ruanito: Lolololz you N00BZ can't beat me!!!

first: no youre not i just liked tha list cool.gif

second: why did you call me like that?

yay my inglish suck a little but i dont care

Google is your friend mate, and it's a video game, thriller video game, awesome thriller video game.

And TNE, why do you all suddenly sound like a jerk? no offence...

Technically it was just me and another friend cause no one else knew how to play. I was USSR and he was the US and we were playing speed defcon, he didn't get his fleets up in time and I dominated him.

Google is your friend mate, and it's a video game, thriller video game, awesome thriller video game.

I know that I can google it, but it's good to get some perspective, cause I often enjoy you guys's opinions.

It's because I'm sick of people on the internet that use bad grammar and don't write properly.

And I've been browsing Facepunch a lot.

Technically it was just me and another friend cause no one else knew how to play. I was USSR and he was the US and we were playing speed defcon, he didn't get his fleets up in time and I dominated him.

I am pretty much hopeless in that game :P

Did you know about this?

It's because I'm sick of people on the internet that use bad grammar and don't write properly.

And I've been browsing Facepunch a lot.

What does this have to do with the review you made for my vid?