VerdeFlash

The Official BS Thread #3

1,609 posts in this topic

Why did everyone start being really amusing as soon as I left?

Also, I tried building that exact same thing once, but I couldn't program it right.

Guys I need your help. There is a summer camp where you can learn programming and Source SDK and UDK I want to go too. I remember reading about it but I forgot the name. Can you help me?

It's called scientology. I highly recommend you go to your local centre as soon as possible.

Rofl me and Ido sneaked into one some time ago and stole bulletins, so much bullshit written in them.

Thanks for the help.

Anyway, right now I'm on a quest to watch as many movies as possible until vacation is over. Right now I finished one.

It's called scientology. I highly recommend you go to your local centre as soon as possible.

Rofl me and Ido sneaked into one some time ago and stole bulletins, so much bullshit written in them.

I once tried to start a cult in runescape, it didn't work. They were already too brainwashed and addicted to runescape to listen.

Where is there a scientology centre in israel?

I think there's one in almost every country of the world; except France, they've banned Scientology 'cause they realised it was a cul-- I mean perfectly good religion...

Also, wow, I've been gone for a long time if this is the 3rd BS thread.

Well, it's been a fun half-day since I returned, but now I'm leaving for 10 days for summer camp.

See y'all later.

Oh, and welcome back, Darko.

I just watched Taken. Very entertaining film, shame it takes 20 minutes of character building for anything to happen.

How do you install a wordpress system? I know it involves an FTP client and such, but...

I just watched Taken. Very entertaining film, shame it takes 20 minutes of character building for anything to happen.

Lol I remember that film. My Mom despised it but I thought it was pretty good.

hai guise!!! i just joined so i thought id say hai!! :D

P.S does anyone has goldfish? i wantz goldfish plz thx

Hey, Double posting here but are any of you American boy scouts going to the national jamboree? I think we could possibly do a meet-up or something.