VerdeFlash

The Official BS Thread #3

1,609 posts in this topic

That could be taken in a plethora of directions.

I'm not going to remove my face because I'm paranoid, I just don't want my face anywhere on the internet. That's all.

Honestly, I understand you NeatNit. My face is not very very preet( not that i am saying that your is ugly)

Apparently I look like a dead llama.

Anyone re-finish portal? They changed the ending and it is creepy.

May I point you in the direction of this? >music thread<

Or like Eric Forman from That 70's Show.

Man you do look quite a lot like Forman now I think about it...

Oh and as for Plastic Beach - meh. Didn't find it had the feel of their other albums, which were awesomme.

I want Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for my B-Day.

But I won't get it.

Don't you already have it. Remember when you wanted the BF:BC2 Key Code

Where were you on 3rd March?

they not only added the achievement and sound files, they also changed the ending where a creepy voice talks and you are dragged away.

Where were you on 3rd March?

they not only added the achievement and sound files, they also changed the ending where a creepy voice talks and you are dragged away.

Yes, I know. However, the ending update was on 3rd March

Note that it was never posted in the Portal update thread.

http://www.jact.com/

Jact, the genius website that let you earn rewards by gaming, has been struggling this past year to survive. Its mall used to thrive, with hundreds (I think) of rewards which could be purchased and sent directly to you (US only) for absolutely nothing, and it included delivery. But in this past year or so, ever since the economy breakdown thingy, they've lost most of their sponsors, received orders they couldn't fulfill, and basically got into trouble. Of course it couldn't last forever. They had to erase their entire mall, and only add raffles where there could only be one winner (so they knew they could fulfill those orders).

That's pretty much how it was until now.

I just got an email, from them, saying what you can see on their website right now:

The JACT Team would like to extend a sincere thanks to all of you who actively participated in our Beta phase. We appreciate your patience and continued support through this process. We are currently reviewing all surveys, suggestions, comments, and questions from you. We believe this is a necessary step towards a full release of JACT in the near future.

During this time, you will not be able to earn credits while gaming. Your current credit balance will remain untouched. Your outstanding orders will remain in the system. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]

We truly want to thank each and every one of you for your involvement in molding JACT. Please stay tuned...

Thanks for Playing with Purpose.

I really don't see how this could be possible, but here it is.

I really hope this will return to its former glory.

As for my personal story - being from Israel I didn't have that much to do with this. I was very supportive of it though - I tried helping users with their problems on the forums (and I was the only non-dev who did :mad:), I tried bonding... Oh, and I cheated using my G15 to get BUX while I was sleeping. Whoops. I admitted to doing so on the forums, after which I was silently banned, meaning I had no idea about it but I was unable to get the rewards. It LOOKS like I get them, but I don't. Oh well.

Anyway, try this thing out.

Its mall used to thrive, with hundreds (I think) of rewards which could be purchased and sent directly to you (US only)...

sigh...I'm in Europe

My parents don't let me use those sort of things.

Comp-science in school, fun stuffs man.

Forums just died.