VerdeFlash

The Official BS Thread #3

1,609 posts in this topic

I have no idea what Last.fm is, but there IS google.

Anyway, I pretty much suck at soccer, and I'm meeting up with my friends to play. Hope I'll have fun :P

Edit:

God I hate the forum's emoticons, but it takes too much time to remove for each post and I'm lazy.

Anyone here have a Last.fm account?

Yup, never liked that website. I use Youtube for music but Last.FM isn't second (Spotify, We7)

Edit:

p.p.s The annual event by the same organizers this year is called "GameIs Day 2010" (part of Contech2010), and Nightmare House 2 is competing for "Best Retail/Download game of 2010" in the humble Israeli gaming market - wish the team luck!

When is this? This is the kinda thing that could go into the blog if you ask me...

The 10 minute gameplay of Bioshock Infinite looks sweet, and I never even liked Bioshock!

Mostely because it was so closed up and such, boring design and architecture. Nut this looks amazing, and the crow thing just blew me away.

I was chatting on irc as I watched it. I read back through the chat and discovered I hadn't liked one damn thing.

Hated the disembodied voice

Hated the excess of linear cinematic events

Hated the abritary plot

Hated the city, it's just a rip-off of Metropollis from ratchet and clank 1

Hated the combat style, it was meh

Hated the way the guy looked around, blatently on a controller with autoaim.

Hated how the girl character was dressed in high heels and corset that pushed her breasts up and together.

Hated it.

I dont like bioshock. I tried 1 and it was a huge disappointment, I wont waste my money on this. I'll spend my money supporting indie developers.

The last episode of =3 (Ray William Johnson) is the best thing Iv'e seen in youtube in a while.

Check it out:

So freaking awesome, I wish there was a mp3 for this Sunny D and Rum.

Edit:

OH WAIT

Another Edit:

Why the -1 rep? Seriously I just don't find a reason why.

That's pretty awesome OZ :D

Somehow, I gained 28 reputation since Hen so kindly changed my reputation to -5000. I really didn't think I earned that much :blink:

Wow. When this gets big... :)

Not saying this is a hoax, but the way this guy is using it, it kind of is. He's moving the mouse just by the gyroscope, he needs to tilt his head. And I'm not sure how clicking is done, but there's definitely some movement there. Personally I'll wait for when they make this work by sitting in front of the computer COMPLETELY motionless to get excited. :)

Wow. When this gets big... :)

Not saying this is a hoax, but the way this guy is using it, it kind of is. He's moving the mouse just by the gyroscope, he needs to tilt his head. And I'm not sure how clicking is done, but there's definitely some movement there. Personally I'll wait for when they make this work by sitting in front of the computer COMPLETELY motionless to get excited. :)

The company have a piece of software designed for gaming. They show someone (apparently) playing for the first time, and they're not very good but pick it up, I believe they're playing CoD:MW2, it's a FPS whatever it is. It'd take a while to learn but in theory your thoughts are considerably quicker than pressing keys or moving a mouse. It's all a very intricate version of this...

Impractical and slow to use. Right now it's only good for people with disabilities. It still needs a lot of work.

Yeah it's far from responsive at the moment. I just think the concept of controlling a computer by thinking...that wasn't something I expected to see in my life.