VerdeFlash

The Official BS Thread #3

1,609 posts in this topic

So, I gave up Facebook and Twitter for the entirety of October, and I'm currently suffering from a withdrawal...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

So, I gave up Facebook and Twitter for the entirety of October, and I'm currently suffering from a withdrawal...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

On the contrary, I have not logged in to Facebook for a while.

Counterfeit goods at their finest

59013_10150249297520037_696850036_14762548_2370288_n.jpg

Harry potter, Barrack Obama and Sonic the Hedgehog. That's... an interesting combination.

I like this combination, very... I played UT2D SuperMario and its was fun! really want to start devlop on UDK but its not work on my computer :(

Edit: I chack now: its working well :) .. In the previous times it was not.

Another of my retarded moment on the internet with the captioned red "comic sans" letters comments, this time about YouTube being slow:

stupidyoutube.png

EDIT: I think the correct word is "uploaded"... oh whatever its too late!

Edited by ruanito 3.0

So I got a job interview in an hour and still no fucking email from them with the forms I need to take :/ it's with Royal Mail (mail service in the UK) and because every fucker under the sun wants to phone them to ask where their parcel is their phone number is a 100% automated system.

This is gay.

Lip-synch video preview, it was for the L4D2 contest, but since I didn't finish the video in time so I uploaded it.

I also made francis playing drums and guitar, I may record and upload them later too.

Lip-synch video preview, it was for the L4D2 contest, but since I didn't finish the video in time so I uploaded it.

I also made francis playing drums and guitar, I may record and upload them later too.

Already liked and faved. Very nice.

So I've got $15 on Amazon.com. They won't switch it to .co.uk so I'm stuck with this useless thing. I can't ship games/DVD's/CD's because they won't ship out the US and anything else has stupidly high shipping ($7 headphones ended up being $40+)

So, I'm willing to give it to any American out there. There's a catch though, I get to spend it. You can keep the item it's yours. I just get to pick.

So, I'm willing to give it to any American out there. There's a catch though, I get to spend it. You can keep the item it's yours. I just get to pick.

I'm kind of afraid to say I live in America now.