VerdeFlash

The Official BS Thread #3

1,609 posts in this topic

Pretty addictive: http://www.muffinz.eu/fap/

I'm currently 14th.

I wrote myself a client in python so I can just run it on a vps/shell.

#!/usr/bin/python

################
user = "username"
password = "password"
################

import time
import urllib.request
import urllib.parse

params = urllib.parse.urlencode({'update':1,'name':user,'pass':password})

while True:
    f = urllib.request.urlopen("http://www.muffinz.eu/fap/api.php",params)
    print(f.read().decode('utf-8'))
    f.close()
    time.sleep(5)

Firstly, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gropecunt_Lane wtf.

Also

British-born Stephen Wilce was accused of lying on his CV after it was revealed he falsely claimed to be an ex-Marine combat veteran and Olympic bobsledder who raced against Jamaica's "Cool Runnings" team in the 1988 Winter Olympics.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8092569/Military-scientist-fantasist-claimed-to-serve-with-Prince-Andrew.html

Such strange lies to tell...

Ethan, I just recieved an email from firesyourfriend <AT> gmail.com with your name, which was apparently also sent to a lot of other people, saying:

I have a good information to share with you.

A while ago,a trading company attractive to me,

the price is very competitive advantage, so I bought some products.

It is very exciting,very pleased when I got and saw my goods.

I think you can go to see: nowfid.com

you'll save more money in there. y--.

Is this your real address? Was it hijacked or something? Or is it a fake email?

Ethan, I just recieved an email from firesyourfriend <AT> gmail.com with your name, which was apparently also sent to a lot of other people, saying:

I have a good information to share with you.

A while ago,a trading company attractive to me,

the price is very competitive advantage, so I bought some products.

It is very exciting,very pleased when I got and saw my goods.

I think you can go to see: nowfid.com

you'll save more money in there. y--.

Is this your real address? Was it hijacked or something? Or is it a fake email?

I obviously didn't write that email, it might explain why Google asked me to verify my account via SMS a second ago though because of "strange activity" from my account. I still have control of my email address so it's whatever you make of it, also, this implies I had your email address in the first place? When have I ever emailed you? :S

Er.......... Never.

I guess GMail showed your name because it's GMail to GMail.

strange... the only thing I find when looking for GTA in Steam is Episodes from Liberty City.

Not that I'd buy any GTA game ever, but... just saying.

Not surprising that a company like that would hide the game from certain countries though... How they think it's good for anything I'll never know.

strange... the only thing I find when looking for GTA in Steam is Episodes from Liberty City.

Not that I'd buy any GTA game ever, but... just saying.

Not surprising that a company like that would hide the game from certain countries though... How they think it's good for anything I'll never know.

It's not them, it's Hed Arzi (a company that import some games here)

Honestly GTA is a good series of games and opinions aside you can't argue against its influence in the industry and the birth of a genre. I like them because they introduced a level of freedom I'd never seen before in a video game...the idea that you do things in your own time was empowering I mean games used to be so linear and there's nothing wrong with that but a variety is good.

GTA came out when I was 8 and I bought it shortly after (by myself how crazy is that these days...) and I haven't murdered anyone yet. If I were influenced that easily then a book, film or song could also have this effect on me.

Today our teacher of a subject called "History of Art and Culture" put a documentary (which was really old) for us to watch, but the computer was really slow. At first it was playing at like 20fps, then it kept going down until it looked more like a slideshow than a video.

There was an old-guy-with-a-pedo-moustache narrator who sometimes appeared himself on the video, when he was speaking we couldn't stop laughing because his face looked even more retarded on each frame.

Honestly GTA is a good series of games and opinions aside you can't argue against its influence in the industry and the birth of a genre. I like them because they introduced a level of freedom I'd never seen before in a video game...the idea that you do things in your own time was empowering I mean games used to be so linear and there's nothing wrong with that but a variety is good.

GTA came out when I was 8 and I bought it shortly after (by myself how crazy is that these days...) and I haven't murdered anyone yet. If I were influenced that easily then a book, film or song could also have this effect on me.

GTA was good back in its day. It's shift into focusing on realism is a shame. For that reason I prefer Saints Row 2 to GTA4, it's just more fun.

GTA was good back in its day. It's shift into focusing on realism is a shame. For that reason I prefer Saints Row 2 to GTA4, it's just more fun.

I think GTA is a better game...in the sense that, it's more balanced, well polished and has better graphics..it's better in every sense except gameplay. I love SR2, 100%'d it recently and it's replay value is massive. The easter eggs and such are just icing on the case and personally I like all the activities even if they get a bit repetitive.

I prefer SR2 but I think GTAIV is just made much better. Oh and GTA2 was really good the hidden packages were added for the first time iirc and that has carried onto so many other games in varying forms. I honestly liked the shitty graphics which were pretty bad even for the time, because it was fun...the lost element in games these days. People seem happier grinding their WoW character or CoD rank by repeating the same boring tasks than having fun...

Should stick a link on the WCS homepage and such, get it out there, I think you guys have a good chance of winning considering the universal praise given to NH2...just a matter of getting all the people who played to vote.

So, I feel like I should share this deeply personal information with you guys:

I've started a blog. I know, feel ashamed of me.

It's about Facebook, but I haven't managed to make it either topical or funny yet. And there are only two posts.

However, feel free to check it out at http://www.thelikebutton.tumblr.com

I've been reading your blog already and it's quite good, you have a [what's the word...means to be equal with your audience? that word] style of writing, you're not a pretentious prick like the rest of the tumblr population seems to be.

Some feedback\questions...

Nice name, it's why I clicked on it.

Have you thought about the longevity of it? Facebook doesn't change that much.

Any update schedule or are you just writing as it comes to you?

I completely don't get the pun in the pictures :(