VerdeFlash

The Official BS Thread #3

1,609 posts in this topic

Ethan:

I honestly haven't thought about the longevity, but I don't really care to do it forever, just as long as I have things I want to say.

No update schedule, since my computer's barely alive and I can only use it for one hour at a time periods.

The pun is that it's not "topical"

I dunno if it's just present with hip hop music because of the tendency to have political and social commentary, but all over Youtube there's videos about how this rapper and that rapper are part of the illuminati.

Still, I can up your crazy conspiracies...coming from king of the retards David Icke...

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090902083130AATPMUF

http://www.whale.to/b/reptiles.html

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread204650/pg1

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102549

http://hubpages.com/hub/David-Icke-said-the-Queen-is-a-reptilian-in-The-Biggest-Secret

http://www.rense.com/general56/liz.htm

Yes, people actually believe the Queen is a lizard. I have no idea why and I've never been able to do anything except laugh at it but these people are serious...here's a quote from a forum

Dear Friends

kind regards

David Icke was the first conspiracy theorist that talked about Reptilian rule of Earth.

Icke has talked about the Reptiles plan for World domination, he has even outlined the in-fighting among different Illuminati factions.

He has even talked about how the power goes even beyond the mainstream Reptilian bloodlines (an example is how the Queen fears a Reptilian called Pindar).

I just found out by accident that there's text in the small light-gray area under the thread. And it's clickable. Some of you would like it.

I just found out by accident that there's text in the small light-gray area under the thread. And it's clickable. Some of you would like it.

I never noticed that before. Not enough people are active here to have a +10 threshold, though.

I never noticed that before. Not enough people are active here to have a +10 threshold, though.

It should be for the member's rating, not the post rating. :/

Now, this has probably been brought up before, but does anyone here play Minecraft? I've been doing it for a while, but I've been absolutely hooked this weekend.

One of my friends set up a multiplayer server, too, and we've made a fairly awesome area.

I found an 8gb iPod touch on the floor last night. Free shit rocks.

last winter my friend's dad found a 180 gig (I think) ipod Classic in the snow, worked perfectly. Had some games and the weirdest choice of music ever.

If I'd lost mine, I definitely wouldn't want the random person who found it to just keep it. That shit's expensive, or at least was when it was bought. You should at least try to return it.

There's a Contacts 'app', see if there's anything in there.

If I'd lost mine, I definitely wouldn't want the random person who found it to just keep it. That shit's expensive, or at least was when it was bought. You should at least try to return it.

There's a Contacts 'app', see if there's anything in there.

I found her on Facebook she left her email address auto filled on the Facebook app. Call me a cunt but I'm not returning it...people should take better care of their valuables and I hope she's learnt her lesson. It was on the floor, she removed her ownership of the item as far as I'm concerned.

I feel lucky as hell to have it and anyone who left it on the floor didn't appreciate it as much as I will. By the way, the only people to react like that so far are you and my mother...

So, suggested apps? I've always ignored the hype around the app store (as much as any normal person can - gets waved around in your face 5 times a day) because I've had no means of accessing it...

Jailbreak it

that was the first thing I did. Still the app store for jailbroken iPods isn't great, bunch of emulator which are fun bu otherthan that a bunch of atari clones and the usual novalty apps

Well, there is Installous, which is just plain out piracy, and there's Cydia which as far as I'm aware is perfectly legal. (and yes, jailbreaking is legal in case you haven't heard)

For the record, I didn't jailbreak at all.

Recommended apps? Worms (new one looks awesome, and I've played a little on a friend's device, but I've got no money at the moment so I'm sticking with the original), Scooter On A Rat XL (addictive classic), Flight Control (great for passing the time), Ninjatown: Trees of Doom. Also, there's the Openfeint free game of the day app which gives you a free game every day, as well as the FAAD (Free App A Day) website/app which does the same thing pretty much but isn't limited to OpenFeint-enabled games but just confuses me, you're welcome to try both of them and all they do is tell you what games are free on the App Store on that day. :P

Oh, there's also Frotz which is a text adventure game (interactive fiction, as they call it) if you're into that. It's good a lot of stories built-in, and apparently you can add others that use some standard type or something.... Anyway, last time I checked that app was free so you can always give it a try. I need to remind myself to play that :P

By the way, what generation is it? And how active is that person on Facebook? (IMO, more active = less deserving of that iPod back, for reasons that I won't go into detail explaining)

Well, there is Installous, which is just plain out piracy, and there's Cydia which as far as I'm aware is perfectly legal. (and yes, jailbreaking is legal in case you haven't heard)

For the record, I didn't jailbreak at all.

Recommended apps? Worms (new one looks awesome, and I've played a little on a friend's device, but I've got no money at the moment so I'm sticking with the original), Scooter On A Rat XL (addictive classic), Flight Control (great for passing the time), Ninjatown: Trees of Doom. Also, there's the Openfeint free game of the day app which gives you a free game every day, as well as the FAAD (Free App A Day) website/app which does the same thing pretty much but isn't limited to OpenFeint-enabled games but just confuses me, you're welcome to try both of them and all they do is tell you what games are free on the App Store on that day. :P

Oh, there's also Frotz which is a text adventure game (interactive fiction, as they call it) if you're into that. It's good a lot of stories built-in, and apparently you can add others that use some standard type or something.... Anyway, last time I checked that app was free so you can always give it a try. I need to remind myself to play that :P

By the way, what generation is it? And how active is that person on Facebook? (IMO, more active = less deserving of that iPod back, for reasons that I won't go into detail explaining)

your hatred of social networking never fails to amuse me. I'm rolling with Cydia now and besides being a little confusing, I'm just generally finding the apps rubbish. They lack the polish of the real app store so I'll stick with that. Got gta china town wars and I'm impressed by he quality of gameplay, this is actually a viable console. Got angry birds lite, played it before on a friends iPhone and really liked it. Still findingthe keyboard a bit weird to use so ignore an spelling mistakes and such ;) also the fac that punctuation Kanin an alt keyboard is annoying as hell they really need to at least include a fullstop...Oh and the forums are horribly bland on the lite mode, I know it's minimalistic but everything is just grey.

Ergh, half of me thinks that you should keep it, the other half of me thinks of the iPod(s) that I've lost or had stolen...

MENTAL CONUNDRUM. Guess I'd better not think about it ever again.