VerdeFlash

The Official BS Thread #3

1,609 posts in this topic

Who is he?

Someone who used to post here a lot. It's nothing that interesting just regulars are few and far apart here so it's nice to see people return.

Well to be honest I wanted to see if anything new has happened and then I checked out the forums. I was almost overwhelmed with nostalgia because I used to spend so much time in here.

Who is he?

Someone who used to post here a lot. It's nothing that interesting just regulars are few and far apart here so it's nice to see people return.

I forgot that it is really hard to express sarcasm through the internet unless I explicitly say it out. I wish my keyboard could capture the feeling of my words and not only what they actually are.

Who is he?

I forgot that it is really hard to express sarcasm through the internet unless I explicitly say it out. I wish my keyboard could capture the feeling of my words and not only what they actually are.

</sarcasm>. Just say it.

Who is he?

</sarcasm>. Just say it.

Don't want to feel like I'm copying verde. </serious>

I'd rather not get into details for now, I'll just say it's here in Israel.

Congrats and good luck, what doesthis mean for the future of your work with wcs?

No idea, for now I don't plan to work on any projects anyway (though I will in the far future).

As for WCS, we have more plans for it so no worries.

SNOW FUCKING EVERYWHERE. I hate British weather. On the plus side I'm working for Royal Mail (British snail mail service) and I keep getting sent home early (but still paid) because the vans can't get the mail to the sorting centre.

Might upload some pictures of the snow, for some reason it makes me take loads of pictures when I see snow.

I enjoy my new job, it's pretty much what I did until now only I get paid.

awesome Hen!!! You deserve such treatment!!!! (Without Cynicism and somthings else)

I enjoy my new job, it's pretty much what I did until now only I get paid.

Wow you started quickly, any idea when details of the project you're working on become public?

Right now its just for the chines market (you have to start small), later on we have plans on releasing stuff for Kinect on the XBOX, but I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to say.

Right now its just for the chines market (you have to start small), later on we have plans on releasing stuff for Kinect on the XBOX, but I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to say.

Good luck Hen!

Awesome, I think there's interesting things to be done with Kinect just the major game developers only seem interesting in making Wii Sports clones...

So, I got out with some friends, and one of them got REALLY drunk. It was fucking nasty, he passed out and stuff like that.

Makes me glad I don't drink...