VerdeFlash

The Official BS Thread #3

1,609 posts in this topic

So, I got out with some friends, and one of them got REALLY drunk. It was fucking nasty, he passed out and stuff like that.

Makes me glad I don't drink...

Ain't you like 13?

So, I got out with some friends, and one of them got REALLY drunk. It was fucking nasty, he passed out and stuff like that.

I never understood why people are shocked by any story involving alcohol, though. I mean it's a prominent part of culture world wide, even in countries where it's completely banned everyone is aware of the effects, so you should see this coming.

Also it's up to the individual to responsibly take anything. In the same way drugs from a doctor contain directions for use, you should consider what that may look like on alcohol. I remember when I was 14 I was at a party and was drinking for one of the first times with friends, we bought several bottles of vodka, not really knowing how much was suitable for a person. We drank it like it was non alcoholic for about an hour and then the majority of us were sick...horrible night, but I suppose you can't play in the middle of the road if you've never been to the far curb, you don't know where the middle is really.

This is why I smoke weed considerably more often than I drink. It just makes hungry, happy and sleepy. I've never passed out or vomited or anything along those lines from it.

Ain't you like 13?

Ain't you like an asshole? You know you can just look at my profile you idiot.

Sometimes I get tired of you. I'm talking about something that really struck me, some tact.

I never understood why people are shocked by any story involving alcohol, though. I mean it's a prominent part of culture world wide, even in countries where it's completely banned everyone is aware of the effects, so you should see this coming.

Also it's up to the individual to responsibly take anything. In the same way drugs from a doctor contain directions for use, you should consider what that may look like on alcohol. I remember when I was 14 I was at a party and was drinking for one of the first times with friends, we bought several bottles of vodka, not really knowing how much was suitable for a person. We drank it like it was non alcoholic for about an hour and then the majority of us were sick...horrible night, but I suppose you can't play in the middle of the road if you've never been to the far curb, you don't know where the middle is really.

This is why I smoke weed considerably more often than I drink. It just makes hungry, happy and sleepy. I've never passed out or vomited or anything along those lines from it.

I understand your point, but I'm not shocked by the story, I'm not shocked that there ARE kids that drink, and I know the consequences of drinking, but there's no way NOT to be shocked when you see it with your own eyes for the first time.

Ain't you like 13?

Sometimes I get tired of you. I'm talking about something that really struck me, some tact.

I understand your point, but I'm not shocked by the story, I'm not shocked that there ARE kids that drink, and I know the consequences of drinking, but there's no way NOT to be shocked when you see it with your own eyes for the first time.

I guess, and the drinking culture where I live is insane...a photographer went out on Friday and Saturday nights in the city centre and this is what he saw. I guess I don't drink much not because I dislike alcohol but because I dislike drinking until I can't stand up, and that's what everyone seems to be out to do.

Ain't you like 13?

Hehe, you just proved my point all by yourself, nicely done.

Ain't you like 13?

Hehe, you just proved my point all by yourself, nicely done.

This time, I really don't get it.

Ain't you like 13?

Some of my friends regularly smoke pot, and if they can get their hands on some, drink alcohol.

EDIT: Also thanks to the Steam Sale, i got Battlefield 2 and Mass Effect 2.

Hey guys, my computer's in the shop, but I thought I'd find some way to stop by in the meanwhile.

Got a mandolin for Christmas and I love it to death, playing it until my fingers can't take any more.

P.S. Ethan, those pictures... It's almost disgusting

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE THERE'S SOME SILLY SHENANIGANS GOING ON HERE LOOOOOOL.

Let's all fight at each other.

VERDEFLASH YOUR MANDOLIN SOUNDS LIKE SHIT.

No but seriously. Mandolins are the fucking shit. They're so badass. I don't want to buy one but I can prolly find a VST for it or some shit.

I wanna see your pea-cock, cock, cock, your pea-cock, cock.

So... Robotics kickoff was yesterday.

Not going to be around much for the next few weeks/months.

Been obsessively playing Fallout: New Vegas. It's absolutely great, and I love the similarities between it and the first two Fallout games.

Is there a chance to be treated the work I do for games (Quake 3 and such)? .. If you remember I came here to be a partner here with people about mods for Prey .. Now the question is now if anyone cares my work and me (I think not)? - That in that case I simply would not be here anymore!

Edit: is past some houres from my posting... I close now my user here, sorry if is boder someone... good luck for the next :) !

Edit: I cant from some way, Ethan or Hen or Ido please remove my acounet...

Is there a chance to be treated the work I do for games (Quake 3 and such)? .. If you remember I came here to be a partner here with people about mods for Prey .. Now the question is now if anyone cares my work and me (I think not)? - That in that case I simply would not be here anymore!

Edit: is past some houres from my posting... I close now my user here, sorry if is boder someone... good luck for the next :) !

Edit: I cant from some way, Ethan or Hen or Ido please remove my acounet...

Sorry to hear you want to leave, all I can do is ban you?