VerdeFlash

The Official BS Thread #3

1,609 posts in this topic

I can haz radiation pl0x. my phone's radiation

This was just brought up to me at school when someone pointed out that the droid 2 has one of the worst radiation problems. Anyone else have phones with bad radiation?

Also apparently now I cant make babby

Just take some RadAway and you're good to go.

Wow. First day we launched Interlocked, it got around 170k views. -Just today-, it got 2 million views. It's exploding, it might get to the sizes of Portal TFV.

Wow. First day we launched Interlocked, it got around 170k views. -Just today-, it got 2 million views. It's exploding, it might get to the sizes of Portal TFV.

k265328_dat%20ass.jpg

Congratz!

Also, I reformated my comp to Windows 7, so far so good.

So my primary HDD wont boot, bad sectors. It BSOD'd first and then it wouldn't come up. It's fucked, so I sent it to recovery. Let's see what they can dig up and hope it won't cost everything I made in the past few months :3

Sounds not cool. That has happened to me before but one of my friends specializes in data recovery. But mine didn't crash as hard as yours it seems. Good luck. (and that is why I have a separate 2 TB for my games and important stuff like that.)

Portal 2 is going to be awesome!

That's a nice TV spot, far too many games have terrible trailers.

I really liked the DC Universe Cinematic Trailers. There's no gameplay in them but well I love me some superheros.