VerdeFlash

The Official BS Thread #3

1,609 posts in this topic

Ohi again. Cleaning up some bot spam. It looks like there's about 1-2 pages of spam threads generated in a week, usually in "You Create Stuff". Not sure why bots are attracted to that forum especially, I'm thinking about locking it down.

I still get reports into my inbox so I take the time to clean up here when I can. I also upgrade the firmware when there's new but bots seem to bypass all of this crappy IP security anyway. 

Hey guys! I'm somewhat new here. I had an account quite a while back in my youth and was a complete idiot to the forum. I'm completely mature now, and I will never make those mistakes ever again. So ya. Hi!  

Hey everyone! Just created this account to ask if the Echoes project is still continuing? I did read about the post in 2011 about the development but still want to know if by chance it's up again (however slim). I really love(d?) this game and want it to be continued. 

Thanks for hearing me out,

CornCorn

On 1/31/2017 at 5:59 AM, CornCorn said:

Hey everyone! Just created this account to ask if the Echoes project is still continuing? I did read about the post in 2011 about the development but still want to know if by chance it's up again (however slim). I really love(d?) this game and want it to be continued. 

Thanks for hearing me out,

CornCorn

Hi CornCorn, development is paused at the moment I'm afraid. I'd love to continue do this one day. If it ever happens we'll probably let you know through the (now inactive) FB page: https://www.facebook.com/echoesgame/