mather1

Portal Multiplayer Mod

9 posts in this topic

The thread isn't in it's place. It's almost not releated with Portal TFV. Better put it in the General Category.

Ok,why did you 'neg rep' me?

The thread isn't in it's place. It's almost not releated with Portal TFV. Better put it in the General Category

It's portal. ExitE Mod is in this category also. You should try this mod though, but be sure to give yourself a HEV suit

The thread isn't in it's place. It's almost not releated with Portal TFV. Better put it in the General Category

It's portal. ExitE Mod is in this category also. You should try this mod though, but be sure to give yourself a HEV suit

Nah, I don't have Portal. I have waaaaay to low graphics and 3-- MB RAM

Nah, I don't have Portal. I have waaaaay to low graphics and 3-- MB RAM

What the? I just posted a minute ago. How did you post so quickly?

Off topic conversations are more for the bs thread or for sending PMs to each other.

And to continue on topic conversation, Portal was supposed to be a single player puzzle game, not multiplayer although it would be cool to see some online shooting people through portals.

Off topic conversations are more for the bs thread or for sending PMs to each other.

And to continue on topic conversation, Portal was supposed to be a single player puzzle game, not multiplayer although it would be cool to see some online shooting people through portals.

Sorry. I will keep this on topic. Yes, shooting people through portals is cool. I lol when killing myself by shooting myself through a portal. :)