Hen7

Nightmare House 2 Teaser

27 posts in this topic

Do you guys happen to get low fps when watching this vid in HD?, it do it on my Firefox while IE is fine.

Posted it on Facepunch, so expect more publicity.

Also, can I make the megathread in FP for this mod?

Finished, what do you think?

Nightmare House is a single-player horror mod for HL2, made by Hen Mazolski, creator of Portal: The Flash Version Mappack, a very popular Portal add-on.

The first Nightmare House had you start in front of a creepy-looking house. You have to battle your way through zombies, puzzles, and other spine-tingling things to get out of the house. Two years later, Hen released Nightmare House: Remake. This time, you crashed your truck into a tree, and instead of going out into the road, you decide to check out the house nearby for help. However, you become trapped inside the new house, and you have to battle your way out again. NH:R also included a hint at a third Nightmare House, and Hen has been working furiously up to this point on it. From what I know, you start in a hospital called Never Lose Hope Hospital. Also, the creepy girl in the previous mods is back, and badder than ever.

NH2 will run on the EP2 engine, so you need it. Also, from what I hear, if you missed out on NH:R because you didn't have CS:S, Hen will try to make a version that doesn't need it.

List of people working on the mod:

Hen Mazolski - Mod leader, Mod designer, Ideas, Mapper, Writer

Harry ".eXeC!" Jeffery - Coder

Christopher "Guessmyname" Jones - Modeling, Texture artist

Pedro "TigerboyPT" Calvo - Faceposer animator, Texture artist, Video editing

David Kingery - Voice-actor, Writer

Danielle McRae - Voice-actress

Yoav "Koolfox" Landau - Music, Sound editing

Aidin Ashoori - Music

Ido Tal - Design consultant, Web publishing

The community - More stuff

Media:

First NH2 Trailer (old):

New NH2 Trailer:

New New NH2 Teaser:

Screens from NH2:

40.jpg

22.jpg

36.jpg

47.jpg

42.jpg

12.jpg

Download everything at http://www.moddb.com/mods/nightmare-house-2 OR the official site at http://nh2.wecreatestuff.com/

Awesome, looks good, you can change the "Hen will try to make a version that doesn't need it.", Already did.

but FEAR is not scary!

but FEAR is not scary!

Completely agree with you. F.E.A.R. to was just some cheap scare effects.

I completely missed the atmosphere.

Penumbra that was a scary game. Until you know you can abuse the fighting system. Luckily I didn't know that at my first play through.

Penumbra Black Plague looks scarier IMO. In Overture you get a whole bunch of weapons, and to me that isn't scary when you know you can take down anything.

Did you pre-order Amnesia yet? If not do it NOW, it's on sale for $10 only!

hey hen this mod is called nightmare house huh? so i am thinking you only sended pictures of inside of the house but can you send a pic form outside the house??

i know you dont understand me becose bad english but if you understand me plz make a photo form outside the house!