Ido

It's time to rewrite the slogan

24 posts in this topic

Sup.

I can't remember whether this was discussed before, but our slogan incorrect. I love you guys so I thought we could consult with your creativity about this one.

"A collective of projects by a bunch of geeks."

"Collective" cannot be used this way. It could be a collective of people - for instance "a collective of faggots" but not projects. So I am now looking for a way to rewrite this. I don't want to use 'collection' even tho that would fix the whole damn problem.

The 'theme' of We Create Stuff has to remain the same - We'd like to praise the projects rather than us 'geeks'. Also, I would like to emphasize that those geeks aren't necessarily me & Hen: Our new-old agenda for WCS is expanding it further, even tho it's gonna take a while... but that's another story for another day.

Help us come up with something. Can be something similar (indie projects by a bunch of geeks), or come up with something completely else (geeks doing tricks). Possible keywords: projects, geeks, stuff, indie...

Well it's a different idea but I was thinking, it would be cool to make a whole heap of them and it randomly picks one...I really like things like that in a website, it's just something extra.

Although I suppose on the flipside, it's not a slogan if it's constantly changing.

Anyway I no good at slogans but whatever, I'll give it a go...

We Create Stuff

and then you play with it.

We Create Stuff

ideas that occurred amongst a bunch of nerds.

We Create Stuff

...cool stuff.

You Download Stuff

You Break Stuff

You Fap to Stuff

You Download Stuff

a resume that screams 'awesome'

5 Years of Wasted Youth

a bunch of projects by a group of geeks

awesome stuff by awesome people

Yes, We do.

Great, great!

Also nice idea Ethan. I like it since it's kinda user generated, or at least promotes the user's voice.

Geek-Ass! - if Kick-Ass was classic enough so everybody would realize it's based on

Fine ass projects - if it wasn't vulgar to some

Keep'em coming

We Create Stuff

now go away, you're bothering us

We Create Stuff

and stuff created us

We Create Stuff

and couldn't come up with a more orignal name

We Create Stuff

you jerk

We create happiness by providing the finest in entertainment for people of all ages everywhere.

We Create Stuff

1. cool stuff Green_Colorz_PDT_02.gif
  2. and you dont! haha! Green_Colorz_PDT_01.gif
  3. Play now! Portal: The Flash Version, Nightmare House, Echoes and more, for FREE!!! (use this after echoes is released...)
  4. a bunch of cool stuff by a bunch of geeks I'm sure you haven't even heard about Green_Colorz_PDT_41.gif
  5. [Cool Slogan Here]
  6. and that's it Green_Colorz_PDT_17.gif
  7. join the WCS side of the force *darth vader's face emoticon here*

BTW are you WCS team working in something else than Echoes and Nightmare house 2? Like a secret project you wont tell us in case of it doesn't work?

BTW are you WCS team working in something else than Echoes and Nightmare house 2? Like a secret project you wont tell us in case of it doesn't work?

Unless you count that super-awesome thing that Hen told me about yesterday, then nope :D

Unless you count that super-awesome thing that Hen told me about yesterday, then nope :D

Shhh!

Unless you count that super-awesome thing that Hen told me about yesterday, then nope biggrin.gif

Shhh!

OH SO THERE IS A COOL SECRET PROJECT!!! WHAT IS IT? SEND ME AN E-MAIL, dont post

Unless you count that super-awesome thing that Hen told me about yesterday, then nope biggrin.gif

Shhh!

OH SO THERE IS A COOL SECRET PROJECT!!! WHAT IS IT? SEND ME AN E-MAIL, dont post

It's awesome, there'll be a news post soon. No worries.

Shhh!

What "forum" will it be in? Other projects, News, or it's own

mmm i think you said the "news" one, but i already started writing this, so i wiil post it aniway, maybe it's not useless

BTW how many quoted quotes we quoted? a lot...

Shhh!

What "forum" will it be in? Other projects, News, or it's own

mmm i think you said the "news" one, but i already started writing this, so i wiil post it aniway, maybe it's not useless

BTW how many quoted quotes we quoted? a lot...

Yeah, quite a lot.

KHKHKHKHKHKHK

Henston, we have a problem

KHKHKHKHKHKHK

Alright guys thanks for the help. We ended up not being to comfortable with completely changing it. Therefore we're going for "Indie projects by a bunch of geeks"or something alike

Although it's not that different from the current one, I like the current one and it solves the problem of 'collective' being used incorrectly.

Crap the system's a little messy inside so it didn't change in the forums... I'll get it fixed