Hen7

Survival scores

34 posts in this topic

well i found a way to survive forever,its a glitch

but after 1 hour, the game starts to become laggy, because there are so many units on the field.

(I dont know why , but i think im a bug/glitch finder)

well i found a way to survive forever,its a glitch

but after 1 hour, the game starts to become laggy, because there are so many units on the field.

(I dont know why , but i think im a bug/glitch finder)

Please tell.

well, if i tell then the admins will fix it right away,wont they? :P

all i can say is that: the glitch is kinda of a wall (an undestructable wall) , the enemies cant attack you and they just stay there trying to destroy it

so you get yourselfes a fortress between those "walls"

I survived 67:32

I would survive more but, they attack from everywhere!

In Echoes Act 2 add a dificulty choice!

Survival highscore table will restart as we release the next patch - there's a lot of balancing and bug fixing, it's gonna be much harder and shorter each round.

<whisles and blows his head off> For the love of the Hybrid!!! How on earth did you get near 50 minutes??? Please tell me the tactic(s) you used. My personal best is in this link: http://forums.wecrea...i-hail-you-all/ . Sorry. I posted it in my own thread. I did not look to see if there was a thread for this. Peace! Again please tell me the tactic(s) you used. Wow... About 45 minutes... Peace! PLEASE teach me your ways oh great administrator! (Unless it is a glitch.) Peace!

17:51 Yah! New Record!!!

Edited by InvincibleEchoMaster

By the way, how would you get passed 10 waves? What is one wave? I am tring to get the last award! Please help me. Please tell me the tactic(s) to get passed 10 waves. Whatever it is I will most likely be able to do it. Please respond A.S.A.P. Peace!