Ethan795

Echoes "Help" Thread

8 posts in this topic

So I figured we'd need this thread in the next few days...

Any problems with Echoes, if you're stuck in any way, post away and we'll see if we can help. :)

This thread is such a good idea it should be jizzed.

I gave 10/10 to the game on armorgames. but there are two big problems with it:

1. I have to wait so long for it to load each time. :mad: and that's why I have only played 4 times till now. The browser doesn't catch it. and when it loads late, it stops on like 75% and refreshing cause it to begin from 0%. :blawh:

* 75% like right now

* 71% again now

2. auto run doesn't work. I have to hold shift for three hours for such a slow runner to run :cry:

3. I failed to unlock anything in the survival mode. things just don't get unlocked.

4. what are the "Rage Quit" and that other achivement?

1. The game's big, there isn't much we can do about it at this stage. However, it should definitely load faster the 2nd time and up you play it. I use Chrome and it caches it when I play on Armor Games or Echoesgame. Are you sure you don't have any caching settings off in your browser?

2. Mmm the autorun does seem broken for some reason, I'll look into that and add it in the next update. Thank you!

3. Did you actually unlock an item, and nothing happened? Or you do mean the prices are too high?

4. Rage Quit is about quitting the game after you die, and then opening it back up again :) Bukkake sorta have a literal meaning - have lots of enemies in one screen in Survival Mode. But shh, those are secrets.

Or does it? Indeed the auto run does not work... What would it do anyway? Would you just fire when you wanted to stop running? And how would you fire while moving? In my opinion it is better to do it manual. Peace!