ilyasvuur

A thread about NH2's Stuff

37 posts in this topic

Shit, since when are YOU in the beta?!

Um...

...I'm sorry, are you requesting screenshots? Fake ones? Buh?

yeah its kinda crazy but its fun cool pictures form nightmare house 2 fake ones isnt taht COOL lolz

(this is for hen) hey hen mazolski try to make one to you ar good whit edeting maps so try to make fake picture

Um...

yeah its kinda crazy but its fun cool pictures form nightmare house 2 fake ones isnt taht COOL lolz

(this is for hen) hey hen mazolski try to make one to you ar good whit edeting maps so try to make fake picture

Can someone ban him he has been double posting all the time very annoying <_<

Um...

uhmm hello thaht guy dint understood me and plz stop saying i am annoying i am new and nightmare house 2 is a realy cool game taht wil come so i just cant wait and wtf how do i know dubble post is not allowed and dubble post is not annoying :P

Um...

uhmm hello thaht guy dint understood me and plz stop saying i am annoying i am new and nightmare house 2 is a realy cool game taht wil come so i just cant wait and wtf how do i know dubble post is not allowed and dubble post is not annoying :P

Go to the general section of the forum and read the rules thread. It's not hard to find, it's near the top.

Um...

Can someone ban him he has been double posting all the time very annoying dry.gif

uhmm hello thaht guy dint understood me and plz stop saying i am annoying i am new and nightmare house 2 is a realy cool game taht wil come so i just cant wait and wtf how do i know dubble post is not allowed and dubble post is not annoying tongue.gif

There's an [Edit] button for some reason! angry.gif Have you read the rules?

Admins need to approve quotes?

That's pretty dumb.

Guys stop quoting so much it gives me tons of notifications to admin approve it.

ok i wil stopp sneding messages or make topics so you can make nightmare house 2 :) hey hen mazolski i like you editing SO much i want to say 1 thing plz finish nh2 quick :)

Admins need to approve quotes?

That's pretty dumb.

I set it for that Ilyas guy for 3 days when I warned him. I thought I'd get those notifications but apparently not

To be honest I feel like locking this forum and that's it.

why?? ow yeah hen mazolski you know you hafe a big fan thanks to you portal the flash version i installed the mod portal perlude and he wont make taht mod whitout you thanks to you portal the flash version he maked it and HOLYY ShIT TAHT MOD IS AWSOME HEN MAZOLSKI THANKS YOU MAKED THE PORTAL THE FLASH VERSION OR TAHT MOD WIL NOT BE CREATED THANKS!! MAN!! I LOVE YOU!!

srry for bad english man but the editor dont work for me :P