piglet27

Waiting for act 2

16 posts in this topic

The game is very good but its too easy for me even the survival is too,and its kinda short but story is exelent . . . anyways when will act 2 come out will it have multiplayer :) ?

It wuld be great to fight base to base or something like that.Maybe not multiplayer but base to base wuld be very fun, like enemy builds units too.Not like survival that got me bored xD.I mean act 2 is going to be better and everithing so i m just sugesting.(Multiplayer) base on base wuld be very fun for me and i wuld never even ask when will act 3 come out.

I think a skirmish mode is a great idea, with a bit of variety to enemy tactics, that addition alone would give it considerably more replay value.

only thing thats kinda buged is mortar of enemy.On example i build zookas=vs tanks,Riflemans=vs riflemans and litle creatures and melle dudes=vs everithing, and i build lots of them and sendem to one side and they die (i am on other side kiling enemies) and that is becouse of mortars maybe its too much damage or too big radius of explosion of them.No complains on tank becouse there is anti tipe (zooka) BUT for mortars there is no anti tipe acept you ofc. . . . maybe tank xD ?But dont bother to repair that i know its not bug i think

. . .just work on act 2 :) if i culd donate you mony i wuld becouse your game is more then a flash game for me :P .

only thing thats kinda buged is mortar of enemy.On example i build zookas=vs tanks,Riflemans=vs riflemans and litle creatures and melle dudes=vs everithing, and i build lots of them and sendem to one side and they die (i am on other side kiling enemies) and that is becouse of mortars maybe its too much damage or too big radius of explosion of them.No complains on tank becouse there is anti tipe (zooka) BUT for mortars there is no anti tipe acept you ofc. . . . maybe tank xD ?But dont bother to repair that i know its not bug i think

. . .just work on act 2 smile.gif if i culd donate you mony i wuld becouse your game is more then a flash game for me tongue.gif .

your writing was kinda confusing

. . .just work on act 2 smile.gif if i culd donate you mony i wuld becouse your game is more then a flash game for me tongue.gif .

your writing was kinda confusing

Lol? This is my first post and i just wanted to say hi All :D But yeah the mortar dudes would kill my troops faster than the tank would...pretty crazy eh? And about the base-to-base idea, really awesome if it can support up to 4 players a map. (2 UEN, 2 Hybrid Pantheon) Itd seem like Colony...only Echoes is way better :D

i think that a second way is to make the survival, but with 2 players, sharing buildings, resources and units, but harder, like, 2/3 times harder than normal, because i only loose cause of the other side, im always jumping side to side, so my units dont die, so, each one will leade the troops for 1 side and keep killing ^^

I also like the idea 2 vs 2, maybe with the same idea of the up idea, 1 team in left and other in right, 2 commanders for each and fight in the middle! for like 2 resource points!

I had one idea, that you (IDO), if you would put the multiplayer, players should be able to choose their boss's, like, a DEN, a Alan Strickman, new hybrid boss's and new weapons! AND PLEASE, MORE AMMOO!!! I hate to have a slow buggy following me.

When more ideas born, i will be back to piss you of ^^

Can nobody read? There is NOT going to be a multiplayer in Act 2.

We're just giving ideas away! It's fine if that dont came on act 2, but, could be in act 3, if you want, you can change the topic name if you want ^^

I love zombies(correction: I love KILLING zombies), and this is like an "ideas" thread, so...

ZOMBIES

or

ZOMBIE MODE

:)

not saying I want you to use it

dont

is my idea

unless you put my names on the credits :P

but you wont use it

zombies can ruin games

some of my ideas to make the game better:

multiplayer