Jakes0110

where can i download Echoes?

10 posts in this topic

Hi there blog...i was wondering where can i download Echoes beacuse,its awesome,no wait bes shooter i ever played B)

and the i thought what if i download it and didnt find the link so.... My comic question of the day is:

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD IT?!!!

and plz awnser...

THX :D

Thanks

Hi there blog...i was wondering where can i download Echoes beacuse,its awesome,no wait bes shooter i ever played B)

and the i thought what if i download it and didnt find the link so.... My comic question of the day is:

and plz awnser...

Thanks

Jesus. christ.

and plz awnser...

Thanks

There is no official download. Just hit up http://www.echoesgame.com/play.html and play there :)

There isn't an offline version of Echoes as of today. Downloading the SWF will not work locally as it's sitelocked for ArmorGames.com for the next few weeks, sorry!

Just use logic folks. Like many things, we predicted the requests for a local version and we'll handle them when we can. Right now the focus is Act 2.

There isn't an offline version of Echoes as of today. Downloading the SWF will not work locally as it's sitelocked for ArmorGames.com for the next few weeks, sorry!

Just use logic folks. Like many things, we predicted the requests for a local version and we'll handle them when we can. Right now the focus is Act 2.

Ok, but if I don't have an internet connection, where can I download the internet so I won't need one? :P

Just kidding, I tried to download the SWF for scrolling with the mouse key and it won't actually scroll, but it gave me a white screen. I advice you to add an option for fullscreen.

Okay... Yah... I like to have an archive of things if I can. I like to have a new copy of papers at school if I can to save it. So it would be nice if there was a downloadable version of this. Plus, I stay in the house way to often so it would be nice if I did not have to have internet to play it. Well, it is still my birthday so maby this wish will come true. Peace!