Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eXeC

NH2 Status

24 posts in this topic

Good job eXeC, I'm correctly away from my home but should be back tomorrow, once I do I'm gonna add all the new models and such to the maps (shouldn't take me more then 2 hours) then start to pack it all up and upload for the beta testers.

Unless I've missed something (which does happen), Modelling should be 100% done. Now to see if I can add to that on the 'it's not necessary, but it would be nice if...' side of things.

Just came back home after 3 days, gonna sleep for a bit now, FINALLY, and when I'm back I'll start packing up everything for the main beta test to start.

Night guys.

Yay, nice list of bugs just appeared. Need to fix this up before the beta test.

I'm going to try and get the ones applicable to me done today.

Website

We had some issues in the past with lifting this one up. We're finally overcoming those and it's coming.

Graphical design 100%

Content 100%

HTML/Serverside - 90%

So far the team has fixed about 3/4 of the bugs that they were given this morning. (There were 23 bugs to fix)

We are making progress, anyone who says otherwise is lying.

GMN and I are looking into a crash that a couple of the testers had, so far we've been unable to replicate it and the crash dump files aren't helping.

Other than that, bug fixing is going fine and it should be ready for release very soon.

eXeC finish fixing the HUD!

Anyway, got all the info I need from the beta, have a nice list of bugs, some things I really hadn't noticed before, demos are awesome.

I hope I can fix everything in a day or two.

NH2 is comming along sweet right now, nearly every bug has been fixed. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the community thinks of it, I'm really proud of what we have made. Good job team. <3

All I have left is to fix a few minor bugs in the last level, gonna do it tomorrow, been fixing all day, good night.

NH2 is comming along sweet right now, nearly every bug has been fixed. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the community thinks of it, I'm really proud of what we have made. Good job team. <3

Yep, it's so good to see that the release is close. Can't wait to see what people will say about the mod (mostly good things we hope!) and I'm sure NH2 will make us feel a lot more motivated for each one's future projects.

I didn't sleep at all last night, there's still 1 last bug that refuses to be fixed. I neeed sleep but gotta finish NH2 first. Dont hold us to it but we're looking at finishing today and hopefully releasing tomorrow. We'll see.

Final maps are being compiled, all the fixes are done. Installer is pretty much done.

We just have to wait for final compiles, package the installer and upload. To all those unregisted users we can see on the forum, be patient. It'll be out later today.