Hen7

NH2 discussion thread (only if you finished)

208 posts in this topic

Hello! I just downloaded and played NMH 2 today!

I have to say that youre mod scared the hell out of me! xD

On the beginning when emily shows up some times my heart was going crazy!

So you could say that youre mod is a succes!

Also the story is great! And the voice actors are great as well! I like the part where a room gets smaller and smaller and then i finnally looked up and again it scared the hell out of me!

Im new to mapping and im trying to learn from you.

I already made some stalkers apear and stuff like that.

Also youre maps are so detailed! You got any tips?

Well I want to thank you for making this mod!

EDIT: btw did anybody noticed that when your swat mates tell you to go to a vent and open the door? Well you notice that when youre walking there and you look down there you see all the swat members dead!

- Srry 4 bad english! wink.gif

I like the part where a room gets smaller and smaller and then i finnally looked up and again it scared the hell out of me!

Why does everyone talk about that part... :P

forget about what I just said: HUGE EDIT!!!!!

Go to steam > steamapps > SourceMods > NH2 > sound > nh2 > speech > swat_new and hear the file named 3_crazytalk_ee

Edited by ruanito 3.0

Hello! I just downloaded and played NMH 2 today!

I have to say that youre mod scared the hell out of me! xD

On the beginning when emily shows up some times my heart was going crazy!

So you could say that youre mod is a succes!

Also the story is great! And the voice actors are great as well! I like the part where a room gets smaller and smaller and then i finnally looked up and again it scared the hell out of me!

Im new to mapping and im trying to learn from you.

I already made some stalkers apear and stuff like that.

Also youre maps are so detailed! You got any tips?

Well I want to thank you for making this mod!

EDIT: btw did anybody noticed that when your swat mates tell you to go to a vent and open the door? Well you notice that when youre walking there and you look down there you see all the swat members dead!

- Srry 4 bad english! wink.gif

You can learn from them by decompiling their maps.

Can somebody tell me why at the end of NH:R there is a screamer? From the visions of the Boss fight, Emily just throws the car at the zombies and that's it? It would make much sense if the zombies were screaming...

I don't think I understand what you're saying.

At the end of Nightmare House: The Remake [AKA The Prologue], there is a screamer.

During the boss fight in Nightmare House 2, you are sent in front off the House in NH:R. Fast zombies are attacking you.

You go for your car, then POP, Emily appears and the car goes in the air and it hits the fast zombies.

But there are no screamers.

Why? Is it just for a horror effect?

I like the part where a room gets smaller and smaller and then i finnally looked up and again it scared the hell out of me!

Why does everyone talk about that part... :P

Go to steam > steamapps > SourceMods > NH2 > sound > nh2 > speech > swat_new and hear the file named 3_crazytalk_ee

Why does everyone talk about that part... tongue.gif

Haha wtf? Maybe there will be a NH3?

You can learn from them by decompiling their maps.

Yea, i tried this but it Vmex dont want to start...

Looked for some tutorials and there they got a .jar file or something.

I only got 2 .bat files.

srry if this is a little off topic rolleyes.gif

Won't it be great to play NH2 on a Xbox 360 or something like that?

I would be happy to know how to do it, I would do it just for fun.

Get it for sale on Xbox Live...would there be legal issues because of the terms on which the software used to create it?

If not that's a serious comment...people seem to love it, it has had nothing but positive feedback...you have a number of downloads to show people do actually want to play it and I bet people would actually pay.

Won't it be great to play NH2 on a Xbox 360 or something like that?

I would be happy to know how to do it, I would do it just for fun.

Get it for sale on Xbox Live...would there be legal issues because of the terms on which the software used to create it?

If not that's a serious comment...people seem to love it, it has had nothing but positive feedback...you have a number of downloads to show people do actually want to play it and I bet people would actually pay.

Yeah, imagine playing it on a big screen HD, with the lights off, perfect.

And also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dlxqz6VYEo

My exact thoughts.

Edit:

Someone found a bug:

Massive tea bagging around 5:30.

I have registered just to say... wow!

That was the second best game I have ever played.

It feels like a Valve's game (The music, the dubbing, everything... perfect), and I'm amazed it was for free.

The only thing at the whole game that bothered me - was the fact it took me too long to understand what to do at the boss fight.

I wish you all to succeed at the gaming industry, you're deserve it. (even if it means there won't be a sequel.).

Thank you!

I found one that I think noone else has found yet.

when the swat chief dies his torch is next to him on the ground. Bring it with you down to the announcers room. Your own flashlight cannot be turned on in there, but his torch will light up automatically. Look around in the Announcers room and you should see this:

nightmarehouseeasteregg.png

nightmarehouseeasteregg2.png

Poor Annoucer. She was burned to death and splat. I wonder how she died. ( Lol, Maybe the Annoucer and Emily are Zombie Friends! )

I have never registered on a forum to say thanks before, but this mod was too good not to. Thank you.

This is the best single player mod I have ever played, and has so many great parts to it I was just amazed. This is easily better than most big name games. Just excellent job all around from everyone who made this, you guys kick ass.

awesome game! it bring loads of excitement when you play it, at least it did to me :D I especially loved the part when Romero got ripped apart, was really well done!

Is it bad that I couldn't stop laughing at the Mannequin part? I mean seriously.. You just turn round and they're all staring at you.. like pedos. It just made me laugh! :)

Best mod I have ever played ever, I voted for it in MOTY 2010.

Good job, Hen and the Team.