Hen7

NH2 discussion thread (only if you finished)

208 posts in this topic

Its been a while since I commented, well, actaully, A REALLY long while! I'm reinstalling NH2, I saw a few easter eggs and bugs people did on youtube I never saw. Anyways, I have one easter egg I found in the official trailer. If you pause RIGHT AT THE RIGHT TIME when the elevator falls down, you can see Emily's ghost.

Do you have any idea how HORRIBLY late is that?

Anyway, yeah it's a cool easter egg, but I am not sure you can see it in NH2

ive registered here because if wanted to tell u guys what an amazing job you did! that game was so awesome, last time i had such a suprisingly good game experience was when i played portal for the first time. please keep up the great work, u guys have more potential than most of gamecreators. at EA.

I just beat this a few days ago, the part where the SWAT Commander dies (I named him Ted.) I actually felt pretty sad as if I just lost a friend. This is one of the few games I've played that accomplished something like that I really can't believe this is just a mod I would have gladly paid money for this. Great job making this I will definitely be playing the other games you've released and will release in the future.

O.M.F.G.!!!!! THIS WAS THE MOST EPIC GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED!!!!!!! I WANT MMOORREEEEE!!!!! I JUST got into this a few hours ago, and beat it about five minutes ago. EPIC!!! I can't think of any other words!!!!! lkajdf;lakjl;fkaj;lkdfjkffg9s7rt984ujtkmwlf;'z is all I can now say..... other than......I WASN'T STUCK AT ALL =D I beat the whole thing without any help or videos, and for ME, that's just the best thing ever!!! <3 <3 <3!!! And I swear, one of those SWAT team guys sounds like one of the voice dues from Red vs Blue XD***

Nightmare House 2. Such a scary game, I'll give you that. Man it's been SOOO long since I've played it. I wonder if I should again.