Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coolbam14

NH2 Crashes?

16 posts in this topic

On the first level where the guy says hello can you hear me or something like that. Well after he finishes that line the game crashes. Any way to fix it?

I don't think the developers can determine the technical cause for your problem with the very minimalistic information you are providing here.

What could help them is information such as but not limited to;

• Console logs
  • System specs
  • Have you run and exited Episode 2 first before running NH2?
  • Are there any other sort of glitches that you can see before the initial crash? (sound ripping, missing textures, ERROR models

On the first level where the guy says hello can you hear me or something like that. Well after he finishes that line the game crashes. Any way to fix it?

I don't think the developers can determine the technical cause for your problem with the very minimalistic information you are providing here.

What could help them is information such as but not limited to;

• Console logs
  • System specs
  • Have you run and exited Episode 2 first before running NH2?
  • Are there any other sort of glitches that you can see before the initial crash? (sound ripping, missing textures, ERROR models

Well I can't see the console because the game crashes.

My system specs are:

AMD Athlon X2 250 3.0ghz OCED to 3.30ghz

3GB of ram

NVIDIA Geforce 9400gt 1gb

I see no missing textures nothing no errors everything is fine. When it happens the game just crashes and windows says the game has stopped working. But when i go through the save he starts going on with his speech but when i move it crashes.

I figured out my high shadow settings made it crash for some reason >.>

Maybe your display drivers are outdated, causing problems (and it's also possible that the current version has flaws :P)

I figured out my high shadow settings made it crash for some reason >.>

Maybe your display drivers are outdated, causing problems (and it's also possible that the current version has flaws :P )

Garrys mod and hl2 ep2 shadows are maxed out. It doesnt crash. Theres probably a flaw.

I'm being serious. I don't mean to mini-mod, but you just antagonized a new member who had an honest reason to post again, who is here looking for help for a problem.

Here's the error I get. post-17029-128432690914.jpg I launch the game. I get the black eye splash screen. The loading screen shows a blurred lobby and then I get the error down below.

I'm running Xp Home 32 bit with Sp3

AMD Phenom 9550 Quad-Core

2.20 GHz3gig ram

And the video card is Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT

@Disgruntled_girl, NH2 requires Half Life 2 - Episode 2, do you own it?

Yup Half Life 2 and Half Life 2: Lost Coast are installed. I do not have Half Life 2: DeathMatch installed, though.

Edit: You gave me an idea. I may not have RAN these games since my last reinstall of everything. I'll give that a shot and then see if this game will load.