pezza153

an idea for nightmare house 3

31 posts in this topic

Ok now that the story line is complete I can you guys a bit more but just enough so u will want to download the mod.

You take the roll of an experienced special forces soldier that has no memory of his child hood, all you have is a necklace emblem. You joined the special forces when you were 17 in hope to track your family and find out more about yourself. When you joined you had amazing reflexes, could not be stopped and when it came to knife combat your sheer force was unbearable. You play when the character is 34 years old, the computer in front of you recieves a distress call you manage to hear only this " I will not stop... You will be cut down... Ripped... Shreds... Brains will be drained from...... Skulls..... We want what were...... Looking for" After a while you and your team track were the signal was transmitted from, a facility called Verge and there slogan "always on the verge of a break through" the satelite image of the place makes your character feel uneasy, you zoom in to find a odd drawing toward the entrance, it matches your necklace. You and your team travel out into a desert stretch to find the facility and when you enter it you feel as though you have been here before. Your team and you breach a mess hall and make a base there, soon the lights burst you draw your weapon un-natural moans any yells can be heard everywhere and then you pass out. When u wake up your weapons are gone, you can't control your actions, and you've been separated from your team. The only way you know they are still there is there yells and screams over the radio. Escape is all about survival, how will you survive?

As my first post here, I would like to say,

TELL US WHEN THERE IS SPOILERS!

I am sick of it, I was half way through the mod to find out that you either die or that you live in the end.

Wait, she killed a horse? o.o

Hey guys, it's been a year since I posted on this blog. And I know u are all hoping for good news..... But brace yourself for some bad news. My voice actors decided they didn't feel comfortable making horror/ death noises and seeing as I'm the one designing the maps/ levels from source SDK it's been a very long year. But I'm sorry to say folks even though I had such little progress I've had to scrap development of this mod for family reasons and not to mention my team bailing on me. Thanks for your support and I will post back if the mod submerges, but I doubt it

I finally finished the Nightmare House 2, I loved the ending, but I got sick of her appearing all the time.