Hen7

Nightmare House 2 translation pack

69 posts in this topic

Do we have a deadline? I found some problems with my translation... Gotta fix all of them.

I think it is more of a "When its done" deadline.

Name: Nico Oestergaard

Language: Danish

English: Im gonna do a nice, danish translation :) so if any of you out there is danish, i hope you'll be excited :)

Dansk: Er du spændt på at få den her? så like min comment XD

Edited by Horrorkid

My translation is now finished.

I'll go for a little check first before i'll send it over to Hen, gotta know if the spelling is worthy enough for being official :)

I don't know how long this will take, might go for a day or two "maybe three xD"

Edit: Nah, just kiddin' xD. Translation is now fully checked in nothing but an hour "i think" and i can finally declare it worthy !

Sent to Hen ^^

Edited by Horrorkid

Name: Tomas "NumaSoft" Bedrna

Language: Czech 

Process : Sent to hen7

Thank you for this great mod.I love it so much,Excellent job.I look foward to Underhell and everything else you do :)

just a thing.. why in the italian translation pack, in the first chapters, appears an italian subtitle that is not in the english subtitles, it says (translated) DONT LOOK BEHIND YOU DONT LOOK BEHIND YOU and it keeps spamming on the subtitles board for 10 secs. Funny thing, if I look behind me, nothing happens. Some explainations?

Thats part of the Auto-Scare-System, which will randomly chose different scares to deliver to you at random locations and intervals. One of these scares is the "Don't look behind you" scare :)

Thats part of the Auto-Scare-System, which will randomly chose different scares to deliver to you at random locations and intervals. One of these scares is the "Don't look behind you" scare :)

wow! the auto scare is even more sacry than I tought!!! great work Hen!

No u.

Did you checked links? Only second one is works.

And there's NO errors because it was tested by myself over 4 days long and over 50 times.

Hi guys,

I can help ya for French translation if needed (I'm also damn pretty good with swearing xD).

BTW, I noticed someone else has already began the job : feel free to ask me a little help if you want :)

Sorry for my english, I'm French, do you know ? xD

Shut the fuck up = va te faire foutre

Moron = connard

Son of a bitch = fils de pute

Bitch = putain, salope

Redneck = paysan

Fuck you = va te faire enculer...

Well, this is pure swearing, but I can translate almost everything, of course lol

No u.

Did you checked links? Only second one is works.

And there's NO errors because it was tested by myself over 4 days long and over 50 times.

i indeed did.

theres grammar and translation errors.