Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Joker

Nightmare House 2 Professional Playthrough

10 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm Adrian. I am the founder of the Gamers League United, a gaming group that I made for everyone to enjoy. I host a series called Let's Play, which is pretty much a playthrough of any game or mod someone recommends to me or I just want to play. And I would like you to know that Nightmare House 2 has been featured on Let's Play, and people enjoy. So I just wanted to stop by and just make you aware of it. Cheers.

Oh well, at least you guys know now right? And I don't do commentaries, they get in the way of the atmosphere and experience of watching a game or mod. You don't want to listen to some guy talking while he's playing, right?

It depends on the type of game or gameplay.

In a game like NH2 you'd rather hear the man talking to the mic WHILE playing, most of the reactions are barely visible on mouse movement and such. Hearing a guy's reaction to a monster jumping on him is great, and first time playthroughs are everywhere, and are delicious!

But it REALLY depends on the quality of microphones and computer. Hearing a guy reaction to his computer getting stuck is annoying, and so is loud mic noise.

That's what my Let's Play series is all about. I have tons of games and mods already featured and on the way, and they are just playthroughs with no annoying people talking or anything, pure gameplay, because to be honest, that's just what people want. They don't want tips and tricks, secrets and crap like that, they just want to know what the fucking game or mod is about.

Some people would like to have the feeling of playing a mod by being able to watch someone else play it for them in silence.

Others who've already played it themselves just like to enjoy watching other people's reactions.

Both are completely valid in my opinion and I think your playthrough will appeal to quite a few people who don't have the ability, be it physically or psychologically, to play NH2.