Hen7

Nightmare House 2 - The Lost Files

19 posts in this topic

I must say, i couldn't imagine how much work had gone into this game until you released these maps, i mean so much stuff changed dramatically, hours of gameplay, ideas, styles scrapped, in order to achieve the best overall product. Of the early versions of the maps i must say the one that stood out the most for me was the coast, it just had that radically different approach that stuck with me. The first version of nh2 was weird and at first i thought it was cool but i quickly realized why you scrapped it. enterthedave map was interesting and well done, those mannequins can really be utilized well. Releasing these early versions has made me appreciate your work a lot more and its a shame that your probably not going to be going into source development ever again, i just wish you the best of luck in your future and appreciation for making possibly the best singleplayer mod i have ever played.

These lost files were fun! Mad cell was fun. That would of had been a fun level. Also, there were pictures I wish you put in the maps folder. sad.gif

Other than that, EVERYTHING WAS COOL!

Enterthedave:The Level enterthedave was scary! I had to spawn a lot of Kleiners!

NH1_Remake_Past:I wish there were Romero and Emily(Not zombie-ish). But was nice and refreshed. smile.gif

Zombiesurvival: It was HARD! But I found a part to were I could just hide and they couldn't get me. smile.gif But then it got boring then I disconnected.

Ass_test: Some Were freaky, some were weird, some were scary.

Mad_cell1 and 2: They were fun levels! Those would of had been nice levels to be real in NH2.

Nh2_c1Cells/C2Meds: They were the maps in the Very old Trailer! They were fun.

Nh2_all: I thought when it said at the begining these are every level in NH2, I was like HOLY WHAT THE CRAP! But then I noticed there was nothing. Green_Colorz_PDT_05.gif

nh_coast: It was short, not so fun, I see why it was cut now.

nh_part2_1: Ya, The Combine didn't fit in the level. It was weird, and small.

nightmare_house2_1 and 2 and 3: They were fun! Although, The only thing I didn't like was you talking.

Romerolab_Old: Very WIP by the looks of it. I see why its cut too, it was also small, that could of had been the reason.

I liked all these levels! They were fun to play! I probably finished them all in about 10 minutes. Also, Can you make a Nightmare House 2: Lost Files 2? There were pictures I wish were levels. sad.gif

Edit: Or maybe a COMPLETE lost MAPS and test levels. :)

Edited by house

Can you make a Nightmare House 2: Lost Files 2? There were pictures I wish were levels.

Such as?

These Pictures I want to play:

In Pictures:

Development: Core_proto, Crash_dev, Creeper_Wip, Disabled_Zombie,

Fun: ATEAM, Goodchamp, itslikexmas, lolzombies, Romero_Rose

Models: nh2_propgarden

Zombies: zombies

There are two vids that were showed I'd like to play:

Charles The friendly Zombie and Romero is a Bad***.

Yeah, how DID you get to this point where Romero was a badass?

Did in some point he fought next to you in an older version?

Also I liked the creepy zombie summersault when he wakes up, don't remember when.

Hmm... I thought... I could try to make Ateam. Its Possible. Looks pretty easy. As so with the Romero with a shotgun, Just decompile that level zombiesurvival and add Romero with a shotgun next to you(IDK how to make romero the alyx script, but I'll try). Those are the only ones I can aleast do. I'll make them. But won't upload unless I have permission.

Edit: Work In Progress on ATEAM:

Freaken! I messed up on the Zombie Spawns!( Zombies spawned when they left the npc_makers. The place ended up with a million zombies.) Edit: Fixed now

I added one random scare system thing. Its the DON'T TURN AROUND one. Edit: Now its the full random scary system thing.

The team will have: The Scary Zombie Nurse, Romero, Swat Leader, and Emily. They will all have shotguns.

SUPER Edit: Level is done. Going to work on Romero is a bad(..... Don't want to say it)

Edit: Wasn't able to make Romero is a bad ........ Well, Aculty, I did make Romero with the Alyx Script but he always dies. sad.gif Anyways, I still have fun in it.

Edited by house

SUPER Edit: Level is done. Going to work on Romero is a badass.

Edit: Wasn't able to make Romero is a badass. Well, Actualy, I did make Romero with the Alyx Script but he always dies. sad.gif Anyways, I still have fun in it.

Fix'd.

enterthedave was very good. I don't see why it couldn't have been added, it seemed finished to me. But hey, whatever.

It's finished because Hen went and fixed it up for the Lost Files post release. Ask him about it sometime, the version I sent off to him was a bit of a mess -_-

SUPER Edit: Level is done. Going to work on Romero is a badass.

Edit: Wasn't able to make Romero is a badass. Well, Actually, I did make Romero with the Alyx Script but he always dies. sad.gif Anyways, I still have fun in it.

Fix'd.

Fix'd