Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rerundadog

Crash help

6 posts in this topic

Please dont give me shit for making this topic,

I recently isntalled nh2, and let it rip. It ran perfectly untill i picked up the axe, then my game crashed. I can run cs:s and gmod and hl2 perfectly, why is it crashing now? I realllly wanna play this mod.

NH2 requires HL2: ep2, It does not need CSS, G-mod, or HL2. Do you have HL2: ep2, downloaded, installed, and played at least once?

Probably you do, because it already runs but have to make sure.

And do you have a console log of what happened?

NH2 requires HL2: ep2, It does not need CSS, G-mod, or HL2. Do you have HL2: ep2, downloaded, installed, and played at least once?

How do i access my crash log? YEs i do have a legit ep 2. If i copy the files into the ep 2 folder do u think it'll work if i load the first map?

How do i access my crash log? YEs i do have a legit ep 2. If i copy the files into the ep 2 folder do u think it'll work if i load the first map?

Copying the files will NOT work. It might be a problem with the installation or maybe with the computer. I'll look into what might have happened, ask exec or hen where to find the crash log, cause I don't know.

Copying the files will NOT work. It might be a problem with the installation or maybe with the computer. I'll look into what might have happened, ask exec or hen where to find the crash log, cause I don't know.

i got it to work with a -dxlevel 8 trick. Thanks anyways.