KooZ

Echoes In Microjogos.com

8 posts in this topic

Whilst technically what they've done isn't particularly clever, I don't think anyone really cares.

iirc with Portal:TFV the attitude was that it's impossible to stop them all. Lets wait and see what a member of the team has to say...

I didn't copied, Ido said in the blog he needed to spread the game, maybe this will help :s

And it isnt my site... Its a Portugal game site, all most every kid in the ages between 8 and 18 know it!

I didn't copied, Ido said in the blog he needed to spread the game, maybe this will help :s

Don't take words to heart, whilst everyone appreciates you have good intentions spreading the game across the internet, the game is not owned by yourself and it's not yours to spread. It's less that you spread the game and more that the above website is making money off of games such as Echoes, which they take more often than not without permission.

It's nothing serious in this instance but just be aware that there's a difference between sending someone a link and getting it uploaded somewhere else.

As far as I can see, KooZ didn't do anything wrong. He simply told the site owner that he should put the game there.

Now, taken from this blog post:

Spreading Act 1 among Flash portals on the internet is an important goal. This will build up what we need before the release of Act 2, which we’re now working on. If you’re a game site owner, contact us for details.

We can't just assume that the site owner didn't contact WCS. Also, even if he didn't, it's not KooZ's fault and he was only trying to help, and IMO he did help.

KooZ, don't listen to them, you did a good thing! :)