mickro

Again ACT II

7 posts in this topic

Im getting really tired of waiting, i mean we all are.

To the above the admins would probably say something like:

"Then do it yourself, to see how hard it is..." or "We're going the fast as we can..."

But, Sorry i have to say this to you (Programmers of Echoes):

Im starting to think that you guys dont give a crap about this game, but we(members) DO

Im thinking that you give priority to other games-that's ok for me, but, you guys created this game, so you'll have to take the responsibility of it, and dont be like : "Do we have to Finish this game today?(lazy)I really dont feel like it, Lets finish it tomorrow"(and tomorrow do the same thing)-I hope you guys aren't that way, but wasn't the release date somewhere near Christmas 2010?

We're on February and still no release date.I dont know how I got here in the first place, maybe i should quit,probably,Im waiting for a game that'll never come(It seems that way),THATS HOW I FEEL.(But you admins probably dont give a crap about how i feel)

Anyways, this threat will probably get deleted,but i just wanted to say what we all think.

FOR LAZY PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE TO READ:

WE WANT A RELEASE DATE

WE WANT ACT II NOW

else:

PEOPLE WILL QUIT THIS GAME

Hey man chill, here, I'll start my comment with a smile: :) Also rated you up +1

I won't ask you or anyone else to do Echoes because it's our game and our responsibility. Even if it's 'hard' it's nothing to do with anyone but us, we'll deal with it. I will say though, yeah, we're going as fast as we can.

It's a big accusation to say we're lazy. We're trying to update the blog every once in a while to make sure it doesn't look that way. But the last thing I want you to think is that we don't give a crap - Dude, you're awesome. It's so cool to know there's people out there like you, who like our work.

It's frustrating that we can't satisfy your fast gaming needs, believe me. It was Christmas at first, indeed, but things don't always go as planned. I'd LOVE it if it released last Christmas!

Hey, if it makes you feel better, just 30 minutes ago I had a long talk with Axel (lead artist) about Echoes... like, development stuff. We're working!

We're not giving a release date because we don't want people to rage again for us not making it. Sorry. We'll probably just deliver when we do... less talking, more doing

Hope you're all cool man, check us out every few weeks, you'll find Act 2 out eventually

p.s: 'Programmers of Echoes' - Feel free to send me PMs directly, there aren't any other programmers behind Echoes it's just me

Hey dude, Ido may have his own job, maybe to take care of his family and he can't always be working on echoes, i just had a philosophy exam, so im having a big headache... I know what you feel, subscribe blog news from WCS and regularly go to the site and armorgames.com, i think those will be the 1st places where the game will be posted, beside armorgames needs to check all the code and fix some codes that they dont allow (i've heard this some where, not sure if it's true), creating a small flash game is kinda easy, the worst part of it is coding all the units that the game has, normally, small flash games have only 1/2 class's, and those only change in the damage or life they have, kinda easy to do (i think :o) but as i know from the blog, they're making shield carriers, that deflects damage, and this aint easy to do, there gonna be lots of bugs and stuff like that...

When i saw echoes I at armorgames i may say i got a little addicted and went to the web site to check if there where more games like echoes to play *.*

As I said, i know what ur feeling cause im feeling that too, but we all need to wait and pray for Ido and his golden brain to work :)

Ido, keep on the good job buddy, regards also to Axel for his great graphism :)

Keep it on guyz :)

When we dont hear news about echoes we start thinking that the game has been abandoned or something like it.

Ido could tell us the developing status-------60% in 4 months (For example)

this would help us to make a prediction of the release date

I've read Ido's and KooZ's replies

@Ido I take out the lazy part (Didnt want to offend you)

I just want to ask you if this "waiting" will be worth it?

@KooZ Echoes also bought me here (Addicting, futuristic,brilliant)

The worst part is the waiting part, Its like smoking or doing drugs (Addicting and once you have started you cant let it go, when you dont do it , it almost hurt/kills you)

Echoes is one of the best free games i've ever played

keep it on :)

It's a big accusation to say we're lazy. We're trying to update the blog every once in a while to make sure it doesn't look that way. But the last thing I want you to think is that we don't give a crap - Dude, you're awesome. It's so cool to know there's people out there like you, who like our work.

It's frustrating that we can't satisfy your fast gaming needs, believe me. It was Christmas at first, indeed, but things don't always go as planned. I'd LOVE it if it released last Christmas!

Hope you're all cool man, check us out every few weeks, you'll find Act 2 out eventually

p.s: 'Programmers of Echoes' - Feel free to send me PMs directly, there aren't any other programmers behind Echoes it's just me

Hmm... And I love you for that. That being you are the only programmer behind Echoes. It is quite an achievment to me. The only problem with that is that it takes so darn long to make the next one. Maby you should ask someone else that is about the same skill level as you to help with the making of Act 2 and/or Act 3. Then it would have even more ideas in it. Then again you might lose your spotlight but that is a small price to pay for your fans. Besides we would always remember you as the wounderous first programmer of the fantastic game that we call Echoes. By the way, when did Act 1 first come out? Please do not give me any crap about another thread. Please just answer the question.

Please do not give me any crap about another thread. Please just answer the question.

You already posted in the thread announcing its release...you're beyond lazy.