Mxthe

Bug Reports and Technical Support

83 posts in this topic

Sorry for bugging you. The voice sound isn't working. I can't find whats wrong. Please help.

That's really strange, never heard of anyone with sound problems on source engine. does the sound work in other games? try checking the mixer, maybe you turned down sound from there? or just check in-game settings. if that doesn't help, maybe your download is corrupt and sound files are missing. can you tell me how much space does sound folder hold on your storage?

I works for every thing. The voices don't work. In fact I watched cry play it and there where no voices when there should of been voices, I haven't touched the volume settings. The files don't seem to be corrupt. In scripts/talker I have npc_citizen/citizen_commandermode is that normal?

I works for every thing. The voices don't work. In fact I watched cry play it and there where no voices when there should of been voices, I haven't touched the volume settings. The files don't seem to be corrupt. In scripts/talker I have npc_citizen/citizen_commandermode is that normal?

I don't see any reason for it to not be normal, I don't have a laptop right now but I will check it later just in case. Also it would be helpful if you told me what type of audio device you are using, for example are you using headset or speakers? try changing in-game audio settings according to your device. And by the way, could tell my exactly what sounds you can't hear?

When I enter the garage, there is suppose to be a little cut scene and your character walks in and is looking at you. This doesn't happen when I go into the garage. Instead I just sit there and nothing happens.  

When I enter the garage, there is suppose to be a little cut scene and your character walks in and is looking at you. This doesn't happen when I go into the garage. Instead I just sit there and nothing happens.

Maybe because that scene was already triggered earlier

Unfortunately no. I have never been in the garage. When I do enter the garage it won't let me move or anything. 

Unfortunately no. I have never been in the garage. When I do enter the garage it won't let me move or anything. 

wow, what the hell? what's wrong with Underhell lately? Cry having trouble with brightness, hammer not working properly, audio not working. Did valve change something with the engine?

wow, what the hell? what's wrong with Underhell lately? Cry having trouble with brightness, hammer not working properly, audio not working. Did valve change something with the engine?

Yeah I don't know what is going on but it needs to be fixed because I was doing a play through of it for my channel.