71 replies to this topic

#61 Kalevispetke

Kalevispetke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 05:15 PM

I think I narrowed it down... :)

Putting Shadow Detail to Normal (instead of High) prevents the crashing when picking up flashlight in the beginning and in the Guilt dream corridor.

I have played really far into Episode 1 now with no problems. Every other graphics setting can be High.

#62 The Red Star

The Red Star

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Steam:Mustang_wolf

Posted 11 January 2015 - 04:34 AM

Hey, MxThe! The Red Star here, well my gaming partner The Blue Star is having some tech issues. We're doing a dual-com on the game, but he's starting his own playthrough. Problem is, he can't actually PLAY chapter one. After finishing the prologue, he has the message "I'm tired, I should go to sleep." He goes to bed, wakes up, but apparently didn't get enough sleep and is promptly told once again, "I'm tired, I should go to sleep."

This loop is making it impossible to play chapter one. Any suggestions?

#63 ViolentValentine

ViolentValentine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Steam:http://steamcommunity.com/id/violentvalentine

Posted 11 January 2015 - 07:54 AM

Hey, MxThe! The Red Star here, well my gaming partner The Blue Star is having some tech issues. We're doing a dual-com on the game, but he's starting his own playthrough. Problem is, he can't actually PLAY chapter one. After finishing the prologue, he has the message "I'm tired, I should go to sleep." He goes to bed, wakes up, but apparently didn't get enough sleep and is promptly told once again, "I'm tired, I should go to sleep."

Did he entered the Dream Hall before? If not, then I'm afraid that Dream map is missing.

like%20a%20boss.gif
Jake_haz_no_idea.gif
Games rules, life sucks.
Unless you have life hacks.

#64 Mxthe

Mxthe

Underhell Developer

• Moderators
  • 474 posts
  • Steam:Mxthe
  • Xbox Live:Mxthe
  • PSN:Mxthe

Posted 11 January 2015 - 04:43 PM

He ought to make sure that the Dreamcatcher is not on, and then play through the dreams.

After finishing the dreams, he has to cross the bright door at the end of the corridor.

#65 The Red Star

The Red Star

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:12 AM

Did he entered the Dream Hall before? If not, then I'm afraid that Dream map is missing.

Nope, he has the dream maps. Found the problem. Human error, not tech.

#66 The Red Star

The Red Star

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:14 AM

He ought to make sure that the Dreamcatcher is not on, and then play through the dreams.

After finishing the dreams, he has to cross the bright door at the end of the corridor.

Welp. Thanks. I have just started from chapter one every time since my first playthrough, so I forgot you had to do all the dreams in order to advance to the next chapter. Turns out that The Blue Star never finished the dreams, just finished dream one. I've let him know that he has to complete the dreams. Thanks for the help!

#67 TheLoneBrit

TheLoneBrit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:32 PM

Hermit card isn't where it should be.

Does the card not spawn if you don't collect rewards? I didn't collect the crossbow after getting them all.

Spoiler

EDIT:

Yup. I didn't bring the cards back. I just gotta finish another 2 hrs of gameplay and ze hermit card will be mine.

#68 Punk6890

Punk6890

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 10:03 PM

Okay, so I have a issue with this mod as a whole. It only runs at 6 FPS through 8 FPS average. I have no idea how to do the spoiler thing so just bare with me.

Underhell Minimum Requirements:

1.7 GHz Processor
1024 MB RAM
DirectX® 9 level Graphics Card
Windows® Vista/XP/2000, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

My specs. : 

Processor AMD Athlon II x2 250 ( 3.0 GHz )

4096 MB RAM

DirectX® 9 level Graphics Card

Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit

GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

I have tried every fix there is on this topic and some other websites. I have also checked the Intergrity of the Source SDK 2007 and it still has not fixed it.

Please, i'm just a noob.

#69 Sockerkorn

Sockerkorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:08 PM

Hi! I just downloaded Underhell and found a crash that happens repeatedly, I googled around and.. well, didn't find a proper solution, or no solution at all for that matter... 

Whenever i start the basic training, (Triggering the door) the game crashes, with the shader file error. I've tried changing my Shader settings to, low, medium & High, same error whatever i do! 

I run DirectX 9. 

#70 Linkino

Linkino

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:33 PM

Dear Modderators

i downloaded the prologue version and it's working perfect, but when chapter 1 released i can't play, the HUD is visible but the screen is black... why i get that problem?

#71 ViolentValentine

ViolentValentine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Steam:http://steamcommunity.com/id/violentvalentine

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:34 AM

Dear Modderators

i downloaded the prologue version and it's working perfect, but when chapter 1 released i can't play, the HUD is visible but the screen is black... why i get that problem?

Did you install Chapter One on top of Prologue?

like%20a%20boss.gif
Jake_haz_no_idea.gif
Games rules, life sucks.
Unless you have life hacks.

#72 Seaal

Seaal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Steam:tylergarynoahcox

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:19 PM

At the part when you have to block the double doors with your axe after escaping the Western L Block, if you do it before the doors actually close, the doors will open back up and the NPCs and doors will be stuck. I don't know if this was already reported, but I just looked through these pages on this topic and didn't see the same issue.

I thought there was a way to force a side quest to start through the console, but I couldn't find where I thought I saw that. The thing is, Bryan's first side quest won't start anymore after I have reloaded a save. I reloaded because I did initially have his quest in hand, but I didn't finish it quick enough and when I got back, it triggered the

Spoiler
sequence.

2-testbanner710x90.png

I've become a gorilla.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users