#81 I_Jedi

I_Jedi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:12 PM

Another one I found:

When I was shooting at zombies, moving backwards, with my flashlight on, during the sewer sequence where Jake splits off from Bryan and Matthew, falling into the hole/slide did not remove the flashlight. Instead, it was permanently turned on with no way to turn it off. I did not see if the actual flashlight pickup would have fixed this.

#82 Skeletorso

Skeletorso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:39 PM

Lighting bug that I don't know if this is documented yet:

At first I'd thought it was a flickering light, but testing it out proved it was not.

#83 ViolentValentine

ViolentValentine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Steam:http://steamcommunity.com/id/violentvalentine

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:08 PM

At first I'd thought it was a flickering light, but testing it out proved it was not.

This bug is caused by setting Shadow Detail to Low\Medium. Setting it to High will fix the issue, however this option avaliable only with GPUs with Shader Model 3.0 or higher.

like%20a%20boss.gif
Jake_haz_no_idea.gif
Games rules, life sucks.
Unless you have life hacks.

#84 Skeletorso

Skeletorso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:08 PM

This bug is caused by setting Shadow Detail to Low\Medium. Setting it to High will fix the issue, however this option avaliable only with GPUs with Shader Model 3.0 or higher.

I commented this on the youtube page, but I've also gotten similar bugs on high albeit nowhere near as severe, and more related to the lighting on the walls. One example would be the light above the table in the second safe-area where the effect from it seems to disapear the second it's off screen. Granted this was me when I switched to high after having launched the game with them on medium, so take that as you will.

#85 8hodgsonkh

8hodgsonkh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:03 PM

I have the same problem as another guy above me, screen turns white when trying to play, the first prologue i played start of 2013 worked fine..then when i have the prologue+chapter 1 i have the white screen issue :( i think its with incompatible my shader version (2.0)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users