roblabla

*SPOILER* How do you feel about emily ?

9 posts in this topic

I was just wondering about that, cuz after the point were you go to this surgery room, and Emily looks at you with some kind of worried face. And from that point on, I sorta felt like I could trust her (and ended up I was right) and that it would be safe to follow what she talled me to do. And to me, it was like she saved you.

How did you feel about her ?

Jack?

He's using Jack in a different context I believe "we did jack today" meaning we didn't do much today. Personally I only ever hear it with "shit" on the end as in "jack shit was achieved today"

I suppose the easiest explanation would be to say it means "very little or nothing"

Jack?

He's using Jack in a different context I believe "we did jack today" meaning we didn't do much today. Personally I only ever hear it with "shit" on the end as in "jack shit was achieved today"

I suppose the easiest explanation would be to say it means "very little or nothing"

Oh, thanks for the explanation.

I honestly didn't know anything about Emily if she was good or not. If she wanted your help, she shouldn't of had been scaring you so much, she should of done something nice, otherwise, I wouldn't of had trusted her. Also, the ending I first did was leaving the hospital. It looked like the end, I didn't know the elevator could still go down more. I thought when Emily killed you in that ending, I thought it was the end, till I came to the forums. Then I did the right ending. (Did I really need to include all this) Anyways, my real answer was: I... DON'T.... KNOW!

I actually feel kind of sorry for her. I think she died, and she was married or something to whats-his-face, the scientist guy, and I just wanted to shoot him in the face myself after I figured that out.

In short, I can trust her too.

kind of.