InvincibleEchoMaster

Greetings, I hail you all.

Challenge Question Anyone?   1 member has voted

1. 1. Did any of you have a problem with the challenge question?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maby so.
    • That was so easy!
    • That was cruel.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 posts in this topic

Wow... It is right there in the title! I mean really! I was so stupid. I thought it was something else like a question that only a true geek would know or something; no offence. By the way though, I would LOVE to be a true geek but alas I am only 15 TODAY!!! Yah, woot, woot! It is my 15th birthday today! I have been up since midnight and I plan on going a day without sleep. I know that is very... well... kind of stupid, but hey! I am 15 and I am still young! Party on I say. Even though I am not the parting type. There are a few things that you all should know about me before I start posting everywhere. I have a new issue. By that I mean simply that you might see many, many, many, accounts of mine. But know this! I will try my best to keep to one account. After all it is my birthday and it is a new beginning you could say. Anyway. I love the game Echoes too. Are there really two "e"s in that word or is it just for the game? Also. I pray that you all have delt with people that are very annoying because I might seem like someone like that to you. Make no mistake though. I do try my best to not be annoying. So, administrators please, if you will be so kind, try not to get too angry with me and block my IP address like the text based game I was working on called Dead Souls did. If you would like to check it out you could go to this link: http://www.dead-souls.net/ . Anyway. I think that will be all for now. Peace!

There are a few things that you all should know about me before I start posting everywhere.

And here are a few things you should know before you start posting everywhere.

Welcome to the forums and try to think before you post, you ramble a lot.

Thank you. I read those rules earlyer this morning though. And yes, I ramble alot.rolleyes.gif Ha! Anyway. By the way, will you please explain to me how to get the Rage Quit, I'm Deus Ex Machina, and Bukakke awards? By the way. Look up the word "bukakke"... Bleck! It is some nasty stuff. It is quite... Well... You will know what I am typing about when you look it up. Why would that be in this game anyway? Did they just want to have 10 badges or something? And the last one? I tell you... RANDOM! Anyway. Please get back to me A.S.A.P. Peace!

Okay... Maby not... Do you have to get a bunch of bad guys together? I had like 30 of my men together. Please get back to me A.S.A.P. Peace!

Read the rules again. You shouldn't double post, no one likes to watch you talk to yourself. Try and get to the point with your posts, if you need help just ask we don't need to hear every thought you have. If you want to talk about nothing particular there's a thread for it here.

I don't know how to get all the awards I've never got around to it, however if you want help with Echoes at all there's a thread here that you should use. Oh and know what bukakke means...

Okay... Maby not... Do you have to get a bunch of bad guys together? I had like 30 of my men together. Please get back to me A.S.A.P. Peace!

Read the rules again. You shouldn't double post, no one likes to watch you talk to yourself. Try and get to the point with your posts, if you need help just ask we don't need to hear every thought you have. If you want to talk about nothing particular there's a thread for it here.

I don't know how to get all the awards I've never got around to it, however if you want help with Echoes at all there's a thread here that you should use. Oh and know what bukakke means...

How would I type to people otherwise? Is there another way on this site that I could type to people without do the things above?

How would I type to people otherwise? Is there another way on this site that I could type to people without do the things above?

Short answer, yes the thread I linked you to (The BS thread) has very few rules other than obviously nothing illegal (that includes piracy...).

The forums need people to post in a coherent way. It's much easier to read and to find specific information in a post that's laid out well, plus it makes the search feature much more effective.

As lame as it sounds the rules exist for a reason. We're generally light on the rules and try to promote a friendly environment, but we have to draw the line somewhere.

For example, you could search 'bukakke' on the forums (search bar is near the top right) and you would have found the answer to your question, saving yourself and everyone else some time.