Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mxthe

An interesting review

16 posts in this topic

Hello ! I just thought I would share this because...This just made me laugh pretty damn hard...

So I usually read all reviews to learn about what people think, to try and improve the game, and I found this review :

http://www.moddb.com...lter=t&rating=2

I thought it would be interesting to try to contact the reviewer to try to get more information about why he did not like the game...

And that's what happened :

toomuchm.jpg

This is too much...I mean...Really... :unsure:

This guy is awesome!

Oh god I lol'd. btw the Imageshack pic is blocked here.

Huh, imageshack works fine from this computer :S

Anyways thanks for the comments and support :)

I know, it's beacuase it is not explained properly...

EXPLAIN TO ME ! EXPLAIN TO ME !

I know, it's beacuase it is not explained properly...

EXPLAIN TO ME ! EXPLAIN TO ME !

HOW DID THIS DAMN MOD GOT A RATING OF 9.6 !

BLAM THIS PIECE OF AWESOME! (and flying M lands over here)

Someone needs to make it like this:

Mayby you hate me for this but...and yes i just copied the review and changed some things

Dot Dot Dot

A review by Guillermo96 (born date)

Date May 26 2011

Score 100/10

i reley dont wan to say this, but i have to now.

this game is so hard. i mean, all you do is go runnig, kicking and shoting at the same time. thats it! how is this an scary mod anyway, excepting the creepy house? you cant contrail anything but what you want to caontrail! what if i didnt want to enter in the hospital? what apout more scary moments? all you can upgrade is nothang? there is over 9000 ways you can lose to the boss at the end! this mod is AWESOME! its not even an horror mod at all! i mean look at it! in what way is this supposed to be an horror mod if you if you do not get heart attacks all the time? all you do is 50 butten the entier time! explain to me! the athore coments al totol trues! is it supposed to be unltra action dudes? i dont even know how this awesome game didn't got the daily FIRST prize, or a rating of 10!

pepole think this review is worthles.

go ahead! say it! i dont care! im just trying to make a point here!

adore this masterpiece!!!!

P.S the only reson im giving this a 100 is beacuase the entire mod was awesome. but thats it!

I can see that man having problems in his life.

"Sir, I heard from our maids that you... defecated in the motel's bathroom sink. Is there anything unsatisfactory about the toilets?"

"LOOOL, You don't understand me! When I go to a motel I do what I do in my house, and in my house, the toilet is where your sink is, so when I need to poo I go to the toilet, but your sink is there instead! AND THE SINK DIDN'T EVEN FLUSH. You have to make your bathrooms like my bathrooms, because some people act like their in their own house in motels!

And also, there's a glitch where if I throw out that box on the counter, it comes back into my room when I'm not around!"

"Uh, sir? That was the TV. The maid was dragging it back inside when see saw the crap in the sink."

"WHAT A DUMB MOTE L!"