Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZombieModder

Slow Mode Mod V1.3

6 posts in this topic

Download.This Slow-Mode Mod goes slow and all that. If link is not in pls wait it will be there to download.

I have to put it in gmod.org because theres no place to put it in for download. unless maybe here.

How to Use and Put in. put it in Steam/Steammaps/Sourcemods/underhell/CFG.

Press b to active it

Aaaaand you think that slow mode wasn't enough in

the room full of terrorists?

No this is a slow mode mod that if you press b it will go slow when ever you want not just once in the room

It gotta be a joke. It sure will mess the game up. I'm not talking about glitches that may occur but the game experience... Just imagine cutscenes with this still enabled... And don't expect anybody to waste their time to test it and see if transforming Underhell into Call of Duty: Modern Warnoob is ok.

It gotta be a joke. It sure will mess the game up. I'm not talking about glitches that may occur but the game experience... Just imagine cutscenes with this still enabled... And don't expect anybody to waste their time to test it and see if transforming Underhell into Call of Duty: Modern Warnoob is ok.

Well man this is for people that are done with the campaign can have fun with the slow mode and if you don't want it on they can delete it out of the bin or move it and save it and this is not a forever slow mode this is press button to turn it on or off