Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xemgoa

And so shes watches you...

8 posts in this topic

I have recently download this Mod...and i must say im scared out of wits end, Sure, doing your job as a special operative in various situations is a nice job and distraction but... it scares the heck out of me when your home rather then out on the field...

...That gas turning the player [in what i assume so no spoilers] into a wild beast has something to do with that...

"Thing" in your dreams... And why "she" watches you so...

...Man... im not alone in the house... Though i get the feeling she may or may not mean any hamr but she can only step up her events and activity depending where you are, whatcha do...but mostly by night >.< Im tempted to wonder when there will be holy Crosses in the game so i can tack them on the door's and hold out there till then so she cant reach me in there... even going out the door, and staring at that locked door down the hall scares me to bits.

I have to ask, personally, can you ever die from her "influences"? Or she just makes you go to sleep after spooking you and makes you go back to your bed before you wake up?

More importantly... when shall the next Chapter be released? ... I have checked around if anyone asked... but when does it? Im growing quite scared and concerned... Im tempted to just sit outside the house day and night next to the mail box ._. ...

Release date will be revealed when the Teaser comes out, which means pretty soon I hope.

Oh, Hi.

And alright...

...I have a question, is the Mailbox the only safe place to be? ;-;

And i will tell you One thing, i love the Day-to-night transition :) I notice a scary face in the clouds :D This is a very clever unique feature to the game :D

Release date will be revealed when the Teaser comes out, which means pretty soon I hope.

I notice a scary face in the clouds :D This is a very clever unique feature to the game :D

Wait, what? I don't see a scary face in the clouds (and I don't think there's supposed to be one either :o). I think It's just the texture repetition ;D

I notice a scary face in the clouds :D This is a very clever unique feature to the game :D

Wait, what? I don't see a scary face in the clouds (and I don't think there's supposed to be one either :o ). I think It's just the texture repetition ;D

there is, notice the top side, two dark eyes and a dark frowning smile on the top as it pans by~!

OOOOHHHH Whens the next Chapter released!? I havent played the game in a while but now im getting scared at night >.<

This is just random... but what exactly does this "monster" look like. I need a bright image of it...

look at recent posts they should have some pictures up